[WTS] Ad Spots on Make Money Online with the Canadian Webmaster

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by Guest, May 23, 2010.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi There,

I've decided to sell some ad spots on my blog . I'm thinking of selling them exclusively here at GF if I can get some sales however I may have to extend it to other forums.

The blog is highly promoted, and receives a good amount of targeted traffic every day, from people wanting to find out how to make money online. I will provide Traffic Stats, to persons of good trust.. These ad spots are a great way to promote your latest products.

Spot #1 468x60 $15 Per Month (Negotiable) (1 Available) *Shows on every page*
    Spot (Woothemes in post ad): 300x250 $20 Per Month (Negotiable) (1 Available) *Shows in EVERY article*
    Spot #2/3: 468x120 $10 Per Month (Negotiable) (2 Available) *
    Spot #4: 125x125 $5 per month (4 Available) *Every Page/Post*

I really want to sell these off, because I need some money to buy a new bike :) - So please purchase some spots.

Caleb

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  2. Vekseid

Vekseid Regular Member

Erm. Your empire strategy is showing - Google is also paying attention to duplicated theme details, css, etc. FYI.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

What? The theme design is using Carl Ocab's Ultimate Blogging Theme, Version 3.0.. The site content is all unique, and written by my hand.

Not sure what you meant there..?

Caleb

4. Vekseid

Vekseid Regular Member

You either have a blog network going or there's a really creepy scraping operation going on against you :-p Keep the themes different.

You might do better selling blog posts - you're not getting enough traffic to justify that sort of monthly price.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Every post is being scraped, I'm fully aware - not sure what to do to handle this though.. In all honesty, I only publish posts there, I'm ethical. Yeah I have a network of blogs, all unique and yes I wonder about the scraping.

As for keeping the themes different, I'm working to customize this theme - it's more of a framework that I want to work on if you will.

As for selling posts.. I'm not sure about the ethics of that.

Caleb