World of Warcraft - WoWAddict

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by Tyler, May 15, 2009.

1. Tyler

Tyler The Badministrator

First Name:
    Tyler
    I know you play, don't be afraid to admit it. I started in August 2008. I was a complete noob, but since then I've progressed quite well. Some of my notable toons:

80 Night Elf Death Night, 25 Naxx geared: Shelved for good.

75 Night Elf Druid, made it just about when Ulduar came out - dual spec Resto/Bear: permeant main. <3

70 Night Elf Huntard, TBC, first toon: Shelved for now.

64 Human Mage, used RaF to level up: Shelved for now.

And various other lowbie alts that are bound to be leveled sometime soon via RaF again.

I just can't wait to ding 80 on my druid and get into Ulduar after pugging Naxx enough to get into a good guild again.

-----

Talk about all things WoW in this thread!

2. Wayne Luke

Wayne Luke Regular Member

Haven't been currently playing for about the last two months. Well since right after the patch. Took a character into Ulduar once but haven't really had time to get on since then.

My characters are:
    80 Night Elf Druid - Dual Spec (Balance/Feral) - Combination 10/25 Naxx Gear. 25-Sarth2D

80 Dreanai Priest - Discipline Healer - Combination 10/25 Naxx Gear. 25-Sarth1D

80 Human Deathknight - Pre-raid gear.

63 Human Priest - Shadow but pretty much shelved.

55 Night Elf Hunter - Shelved.

I don't really have a Main. When I play I alternate between my 80 druid and 80 priest depending on what the raid needs. Not really a member of a large guild. Priest is in a guild with myself and my wife (she plays a rogue, mage, and paladin tank - all human). The other is just a bank guild for the Raiding Alliance that I have been involved in for over two years now.