Wordpress Services.

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by Guest, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to my thread for Wordpress Services.

Hey Guys,

I'm pleased to begin offering my wordpress services here at General Forums. As most of you know, I'm very experienced with blogging, and therefore have spent months playing with the Wordpress Platform.

I've also played with the Theme Options from most providers, including Elegant Themes, Ultimate Blogging Theme and many more, so I know how to fix problems with those as well.

Recently (quietly) I started going public, and fixing peoples Theme Problems, and other Wordpress issues. But, I never actually went public on forums, to tell anyone that I was offering these services.

That's because.. I'm very busy, and would hate to turn any jobs down..

But.. I've decided to offer my wordpress services for a LIMITED Time on General Forums.. Here's what I can do:

• Wordpress Install Setup / Upgrades
    • Import / Server Moves
    • Moving from Another blogging Software
    • Theme Installs
    • Theme Customization
    • SEO Optimization.
    • Consultation (see below)

In case your wondering, a consultation would probably be a skype conversation where I tell you how to get to the top of google with your wordpress installation.

"well thats all good and fine.. But how much is it gonna cost me?" And.. that's where I don't want to scare you off, send me a Private Message with what your wordpress problem is, and what you can budget for, and I'll see what I can work out for you.

If you have any questions, contact me on Skype at "bozoness" or here on General Forums.

Oh one last thing.. Here's some social proof:

For those who noticed that he says, I live streamed him. At your request, I can show you how to fix the problem using TeamViewer that way you see exactly what I'm doing.

Cheers,

Caleb

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014