Whats that? Scatophobe in da hooouse

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Scatophobe, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Scatophobe

Scatophobe Regular Member

Hey guys, this is one nice looking forum, you know? Of course this user I know, "James", has a nice looking forum but I dont think I can mention it. So I found this board looking for other boards beside the board I was on. Not that I dont like that board, I was just looking for more choice. This community might be a little too big for me, but I'll give it a shot.

Im an 18 female looking for some hot webcam action.

No, no, I'm really a 15 year old kid from up north in Canada. I like Gamecube, and look walks on the beach. WATCH OUT WIREDGAMERSSSSSSSSSSS! Rawr.

Here I come.

2. Typheus

Typheus Regular Member

Hi, I think. Ummm... yeah... right... whatever...

3. GINA

GINA Regular Member

well, I'M an 18 female looking for some hot webcam action!

just kidding, i'm 19

4. Buster

Buster Regular Member

No no gina is a 19 year old female looking for some hot webcam action. I'm NOT kidding, lol. (j/k)

I like the cube too, its so cuby and such, thats why its so awesome!, right.

Anyway Hello, I'm Buster (aka busta bust buster) I own the internet, really I do. I have a question for you by the way, how did you get your name and what does it mean?? Its an intersting one.

Oh and your a candian, lol, I just have to make fun of that!! HAHAHA!!! Well, I'm not going to tell you the joke.......just because.......but it was funny, see how I'm laughing...HAHAHA, lol.

Ok anyway WELCOME TO WERID GAMERS!!! I mean wired gamers. Wait I don't know which one it is!!!

<<buster in reality did not make fun of you because your a canadian>>
    <<Buster has medical problems so disregard his mentioning of owning the interney, he really doesn't>>
    YES I DO!!!
    <<no you don't buster>>
    Who are you anyway!
    <<I'm the voice>>
    WHAT VOICE!!
    <<the voice.........I'm the voice that makes you seem sane>> Ok.........

<<..................>>

5. Scatophobe

Scatophobe Regular Member

The cube may seem cubey in nature, but truth be told, it's actually not a cube- ITS A RECTANGULAR PRISM! BAH BAH BAhhhhhhh. :|

Hey Buster... I chose my name out of my own free willl, I was looking for a cool "something-phobe", and stumbled upon Scatophobe. It means "the fear of fecal matter". Another word for it is Coprophobe.

And make all the jokes about Canada you want, I don't mind... or do i? No I dont.. or do I? No really it's fine.. or is it? Yes it is.. is it really? Maybe.

Under further investigation this is actually quite a small forum, it just looked like one of the larger forums because of the huge skin you got going on over here. I hope not too small.

Thanks for the welcomes! :rambo:

Oh, by the way thats me in my avatar. I don't really have a big red afro, its just a wig... I dress up sometimes... and play Celine Dion.. have a little tea... Its all good

6. Buster

Buster Regular Member

Scatophobe you canadian fecal matter loving............thing. Your an intersting one and a little humerious but people on this forum don't exactly respond well to humor, *COUGH* gina *COUGH*, lol, but its cool just a little advice for you around the forums keep stupid off topic jokes to a min or they'll get on your case.
    And of coarse keep posts 100% spam free.

And the cube is not some rectancular piece of whatever your red headed brain said it is, its a shrunken xbox. For real myamoto took an xbox performed some magic spells and took the power of the xbox and put it in cube form.

Making it CUBEY!

7. toothcake

toothcake Regular Member

If they don't like humour, then make more jokes! and if they still dont laugh! say more jokes! and if they still dont laugh GO k33L THEM ALL! :eye:

Anyways scato, nice to see you here, but i do hate you...

;)

Edit: What's wrong with being canadian? :sidestare