What is a Goal for your forum?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Online Community' started by Superboy, Aug 21, 2014.

1. DragonTech Forum

DragonTech Forum IT Support Forum

First Name:
    Jonney Corner
    The only goal we have is that we hope to achieve active members contributing or viewing on a daily basis. we are not really looking at anything target wise, we hope to help as many people as we can with Tech support free of charge!

2. Martin Evans

Martin Evans Regular Member

I used to be part of an incentive marketing forum which has recently been taken offline. Looking to try and emulate it and earn a small amount from it too

3. avault

avault Regular Member

My number one goal is to get 100 members. I've got 30 so far.

4. HOST1PLUS

HOST1PLUS Regular Member

I used to have a forum and my goal was to give my clients a platform to talk, to aks questions and share opinions about the service we provide. However, they were not relaly active so we've decided to eliminate it.

5. JFKAssassination

JFKAssassination Regular Member

First Name:
    Alan
    A good question. I was hoping by years end to have at least 100 members, with 75% of them being active members engaging in the content, and even adding content of their own as well.

6. cwvps

cwvps Regular Member

I believe that you need to have some goals in order to move forward with your forum - a certain number of clients, to be useful and able to provide valid answers.

7. Affltr

Affltr Regular Member

My goal is to get my forum live at first. Then I would like to have over 100k visitors per month after 6 month. My goal for the revenue is 10k/month but I am happy for 500+$/month for the first year.