What did you do today?

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by Ryan, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Ryan

Ryan Regular Member

Not much, Skype man. T'is all good.

4 people like this.
  2. tech

tech Regular Member

Ummm heres a list of some stuff..

Took dog for a walk..

Brought 200gcoins

From 200gcoins i got 5 engraving psg weapon bombs, didnt get it =( brought one more and got it! ( http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/tech_killer/bombpsg.jpg ) (game called Soldier Front, been playing for over 1 year and have got 1.63million exp, i rank in 10k exp to my all time dream rank which is a colonel)

Went to the store, brought 24cans of coke =)

Sorted Privacy Policy and TOS on JetGaming..

and more stuff..

Currently its 3:18AM watching TV, at 4 ganno go to bed a put some Stargate SG-1 Episodes on =)

3. Ryan

Ryan Regular Member

Very good man.

2 people like this.
  4. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

Same here dude, I haven't talked to you in a while, we should talk again.

Anyways, I woke up about nine in the morning and got on Skype; I started to talk to Ryan on Skype and as soon as we saw Chris online, we tried to revolt so he'd join our interesting conversation. He had to brew some coffee so we had to wait, in the meanwhile, me and Ryan were chatting about some delightful conversation about our forums and we shared information of utter importance to sustain our forums.

At twelve in the afternoon, we were already speaking to Chris; he was a delightful and insightful character to speak to. Chris is not only a fantastic guy, but he has a extremely good sense of humor; let's not leave out Ryan, he's a delightful guy and his british accent is astonishing. Not long after we started speaking on Skype, Dave comes out of classes and joins in the conversation and from the beginning, it was noticeable how much of a doll he was.

Now, at ten thirty-three in the evening, I am here, typing a response to the "What did you do today?".

3 people like this.
  5. Ryan

Ryan Regular Member

That is a fantastic life story. I would buy your autobiography.

2 people like this.
  6. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

iknorite?

7. OneUpDave

OneUpDave Guest

Hmm, it was quite a droll day. So, I woke up at 7:15am sharply, and prepared to dress myself for the day's classes. Before I fully clothed myself, though, I logged on to my personal computer, read my received electronic mail messages, reviewed any notifications on the usual social networks, then went on my merry little way. Unfortunately, I had to fore-go the partaking of a nutritionally-balanced morning meal in favor of arriving at my scheduled English class on-time, per my formal home training. Though it was once said that "A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to”, a true gentleman should always be fashionably on-time.

This English class, generally in particularity, has been exceptionally entertaining. My professor is a very enthusiastic individual, who finds great joy engaging in conversations with the students in such subjects as Women rights, moral righteousness, politics, military, and the such and the like. Today was no exception, and I quite thoroughly enjoyed it. Normal circumstances would find that Biology 106 is next in the proverbial line-up, but alas, the professor did not show for the bi-weekly informative lecture that usually ensues. This found me scrounging for a positive activity to fulfill that empty period of time in my day. Upon beginning relatively short trek back the dormitory building, an acquaintance of mine had received my attention by using an informal slang term, equivalent to "what's up", "hey man", or "Hello David". The exact phrase escapes my memory at this time, though I'm certain that the importance of such a minor detail in my brief Twitter-like update is unneeded and excessive, so I digress.

After a few minutes of speaking with my fellow colleague, we parted ways with the intent of gathering at a later time within the same day, though we had not made any concrete plans, and consequently we never met for the rest of the day. "The best-laid plans of mice and men go oft awry" 'Tis true in this case. Tis true. My day did not end there, though, so continue on, my story goes. Reaching my "dorm" living quarters and sitting down at my computing machine were my next actions, followed by a quick run to check my postal mail, a hop in the building's store for a snack, then back to the room.

Then Skype happened, something something people, something something, laugh, something something blah.

I've learned some interesting things about a few of the registered members here. For instance, FullMetalBabe is a woman. Ryan is British, yet knows nothing about America or it's culture. Chris is an awesome guy, very funny, and quite knowledgeable.

awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_96eac7e0527d5e1519c1de7a9c9ac90b.jpg

Completely unrelated, rep points mean nothing. It's the quality of the posts that count. For instance, gaining over 2,000 points in an hour is something that happens on a daily basis.

To end this short status update of my life, I will leave you good ladies and chaps with an excerpt from a musical composition by the great artist, Avril Lavigne:

Sorry girl, but you missed out
    Well tough luck that boy's mine now
    We are more than just good friends
    This is how the story ends

3 people like this.
  8. Chris

Chris Regular Member

This is, quite literally, the most entertaining thread I've read in a while. :lol:

9. Ryan

Ryan Regular Member

Ryan is British, yet knows nothing about America or it's culture.

10. Peggy

Peggy Regular Member

What did I do today.... I have to think about this for a few minutes. My short term memory is just that... short term.

Let's see, got up this morning, went to the potty, got my coffee brewing, fixed breakfast for my son, gave him his meds, let my dog out, poured a glass of O.J. and a cuppa coffee, let my dog in, sat down at the puter and booted up, took my meds while waiting for said boot, checked my email, grabbed another cuppa coffee, visited my sites and others, went to Facebook, played on Farm Town, got clothes out for my son to go out with his daddy, fussed with a coder for not supporting his mod, went to the potty again, grabbed another cuppa coffee, read the news, grabbed another cuppa coffee, did some maintenance on The Kawfee Klub, fixed a clients' header, grabbed another cuppa coffee, played checkers with my son, started a load of laundry, grabbed another cuppa coffee (are you seeing a trend here?), fixed my boy lunch, gave him his afternoon meds, made another pot of coffee, played Canasta on Pogo.com, watched TV and played UNO with my boy, potty-break, another cuppa coffee, started a custom style for a new client, folded and put away laundry, took my son to P/T and O/T appointments, took him to Perkins for dinner afterwards, watched TV with him, tucked him into bed.

Collapsed on the sofa. :)

Whew! I had a busy day and didn't even know it!

11. BabyDesigner

BabyDesigner Adept

First Name:
    Meg
    Me? Not much. I got up, have my daughter her morning bottle, then went for a shower while my partner gave her her toast with veggiemite for breakfast, got out the shower and got ready for the day. Played with my daughter a bit, then spent the next 2 or so hours fighting with my partner because he made some smart ass comment, as males seem to do. Then put my daughter down for her afternoon nap, and spoke to my partner a bit, as us females seem to like doing. Then got my daughter up from her nap, have her some lunch and another bottle, then went out to partners parents house for afternoon tea. Then went to the shops to do a small shop, then home again to cook dinner and put daughter to sleep after dinner. Jumped on the computer, then started making some baltic amber necklaces for a few people who ordered them, now im posting this while i wait for the glue to dry before probably going to bed.

12. Peggy

Peggy Regular Member

heheheh, dontcha just love us 'detail-oriented' people?

13. Gibbs

Gibbs Novice

First Name:
    Allen
    I slept, went to class, and now I am here.

That seems to be the schedule everyday.

14. cheat-master30

cheat-master30 Grand Master

Currently just browsed a few sites online that I read, watched some Youtube videos and played some video games against other people... because I don't have to return to any form of education until late september.

15. Rizzo

Rizzo Regular Member

Only got up not long ago, my boyfriend stayed over last night, so he got up with the kids this morning, i slept in til 8am!!!! No idea what's on the cards for today yet.

16. Michael

Michael Regular Member

Just finished watching most of The Mummy :D

17. Chris

Chris Regular Member

I just got in from doing some work outside. Very nice evening, but very... dirty. :D

18. Peggy

Peggy Regular Member

Dozing off at my puter - not sure I can make it to the bed. And by the time I DO, I'll be wide awake again.

19. tech

tech Regular Member

Im extremely happy because on a game i play (Soldier Front) after 1 year and accumulating over 1.63million experience points i finally reached my all time favourite rank of Colonel.

Heres some screenshots:

Before i become a Colonel ( i was gold lt colonel then, gold being the last in the series of that rank, it goes brown, green, blue,red, gold)

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/tech_killer/colbefore.jpg

And in the lobby from when i ranked:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/tech_killer/col.jpg

See that sniper? Engraving PSG, i got that the other day! Finally!

-------

And now being 5am =) got some quavors (crisps) a can of coke, laptop on my bed and watching TV, another DVD and another episode of Stargate SG-1 =)

20. OneUpDave

OneUpDave Guest

Math class. Paid to drop out of a computer class, since I already know the crap. Bought my books, after a week of classes already. Also received my phone from Ebay (the staff here is awful when it comes to actually manning the mailroom), so I'm happy about that. It's a Motorola W510, currently on T-Mobile prepaid, but planning on switching over to a plan once I get a job. Played kickball with my floor and two other floors. A girl made an amazing jump into first base that, unfortunately, left a cut in her head, and was bleeding pretty badly. That ended the game pretty early.

Ate dinner at the cafeteria, continued migrating Setsou Design to it's new temporary home, got pissed off at Dreamhost for sucking so much, and now catching up on some of the homework I missed due to the lack of books. Not fun. 8am class, thinking about an overnighter, or little sleep. Only two classes today, I might just make it with a strong Caribou Coffee.