Well it's about time [you] got here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Brandon, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cerberus

Cerberus Admin Talk Staff

It's good to see you made it [you]. I have often thought to myself as I sat here whatever happened to [you]. And what do you know? [you] showed up. Well, its about time because I have a bone to pick with you [you]. You remember that day you borrowed 10 dollars from me [you]. I have yet to get payed back. I keep wondering if you are going to pay me back [you]. So, are you? I kind of need the money now [you]. Oh and another thing how come you are not following me on twitter [you]. The link is right there in my signature. So whats your excuse on that one [you]. I swear some people these days.

2. icephoenix

icephoenix Regular Member

Well it's about time icephoenix got here!

[you] when were you going to get on here??

3. Cerberus

[you] know every time I think about you, you make me smile. I just wanted to let you know that. I saw you the other at the store, and wow you get prettier every day.

4. Juster

Juster Regular Member

Well it's about time Juster got here!

Juster is truly a great guy, mate. I do not feel that about many ppl, but you do it!

5. Cerberus

[you] really need to think about what your saying sometimes. You hurt their feelings

6. icephoenix

icephoenix Regular Member

Well it's about time icephoenix got here!

Well Cerberus.... you will never get your money back. A matter of fact [you] will be paying it back not me. [you] loves paying back other people debts. [you] will even get you a gift to make up for what [you] owes you. [you] is a really good person. [you] is almost like Mother Theresa. Truly [you] is very honorable. Oh and about the whole twitter thing I have no phone. I don't do twitter. I facebook and myspace.

7. Juster

Juster Regular Member

ROTFL
    [you] has a phone for you, Icephoenix. And [you] is happy to twitter, facebook and myspace for you. [you] has no live anyway...

8. introvert

introvert Regular Member

Never knew I'd become popular. This is a dream come true.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

[Juster] meant to say he has no life.

9. carntheroos4eva

carntheroos4eva Regular Member

Well it's about time goaldrush got here!

Juster is the guy that doesn't have a life

10. Juster

Juster Regular Member

No, you are wrong, [you] is the one. Mistakes can happen. Btw, have you ppl see [you] walking naked on youtube?

11. Cerberus

I saw [you] naked on youtube, and I think I am going to sue to pay for my counseling I now need. How can anyone be so hairy? What is wrong with you [you]? For gods sake, will you please shave your ass [you]? And just so you know this is not Eastern Germany, I saw you on youtube naked [you] and I thought you had Alfalfa in a leg lock between your legs. So not cool [you]

12. Juster

Juster Regular Member

ROFL, just cannot reply on that one!

13. rosebud

rosebud Regular Member

Me neither Juster.

Well Cerberus you have a wild imagination.

Hugs icephoenix I think you're an awesome person. :)

14. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Lol to funny :D

15. Cerberus

Wow, [you] are one hell of a nice person, but I still hate that you didnt pay me the money you ower. Why would you do that [you]? You know I have half of a mind to come and kick your ass [you]. So, you better give me a reason why you didnt pay [you]. If not I will be forced to take drastic actions [you]. And I am still seeing a shrink for your nakedness on youtube [you]. It was horrible [you]. Why would you subject us to all that horrible nakedness [you]. You should be ashamed of yourself [you]. Thats all I have to say about you [you].

16. rosebud

rosebud Regular Member

Well it's about time Cerberus got here!

Cerberus are one hell of a nice person, but I still hate that you didn't pay me the money you owe. Why would you do that Cerberus? You know I have half of a mind to come and kick your ass Cerberus. So, you better give me a reason why you didn't pay Cerberus. If not I will be forced to take drastic actions Cerberus. And I am still seeing a shrink for your nakedness on youtube Cerberus . It was horrible Cerberus. Why would you subject us to all that horrible nakedness Cerberus. You should be ashamed of yourself Cerberus . That's all I have to say about you Cerberus. :)

17. Juster

Juster Regular Member

[you] is broke I hear in the grapevine.

18. rosebud

rosebud Regular Member

Looks through my purse. How did you know? lol

19. Cerberus

[you] really should stop spreading lies about Brandon like that. I think he knows your the one doing it [you]. You better be careful. I heard Brandon say hes going to permaban the person spreading the lies. So, please for GODS SAKE [you] STOP!!! I would hate to see you go [you]

20. Panache

Panache Regular Member

Well it's about time Panache got here!

Yes, I have seen [you] naked on youtube, and a new razor would most definitely be in order! How could you subject anyone to that?? I thought you had a skunk on your ass! Don't you realize the psychological damage you're causing everyone who sees your youtube video, [you]? I heard in the news that you have caused one person permanent blindness! What on earth were you thinking, [you]??
    Now, before you even think of making another naked youtube video, [you], I would use one of these:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.