Welcome VALLEY FORUMS Members!

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Alien, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hey,

We've recently merged the posts and members of Valley Forums into our site, so everyone give a warm welcome to them! I assure you, merging another site into ours was no small feat, and we congratulate John (the very programmer of our online arcade) on a job well done. Look for additional work from him in the near future.

Anyways, we're happy to have all 300 of them join our family!

We'll be tidying up the tech areas a bit, renaming/re-arranging a few tech forums, etc. over the next few days and breaking up 'geek central' which i've completed about 40% of. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to create a thread in Soup Station as our site is built on suggestions from our users new and old!

Again, welcome everyone! We hope they have a great time here!

-Jason

2. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Important Note: Those of you who can not login with your usual name and password may have been auto-renamed if the username already existed on Alien Soup.

That means you will need to e-mail me with the username you want and I'll make the adjustments without you losing any of your posts or stats! If the existing username hadn't been active, we can gladly ditch the non-active account and give you ownership of it instead! Just contact us!

3. mthrlangl

mthrlangl Regular Member

Welcome to all the newbies :D

Prox is going to be a very, very busy prober..

4. koehiir

koehiir Regular Member

:welcome: noobs, join our folding@home team and lets get crunching!! - although I must say the new poll is a little scary, they are all babies, probing may be too much for them, maybe a vigorous burp. :tongue:

5. BRiT

BRiT Regular Member

Welcome to all the new Valley Forums Members... I hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to your contributions...

6. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

Never been to VF before....but welcome all! :)