Welcome to the all new Alien Soup!

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Alien, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Alien

Alien Regular Member

It is my pleasure to bring you our new website. We have put alot of work into it, and we hope you enjoy it!

Remember, the "skin" you are viewing is 1 of 3 that we will have available for you to choose from. The second one will be a low-graphics version for our dial-up members, and our third skin will be another brand new look so you'll have plenty to choose from!

A special note of gratitude for all those who have stuck by us through the years, and have given us their undying support and encouragement.. We wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for your kindness!

Another special note of appreciate goes to d2alio for designing one heck of a look for us. He's succeeded where many have failed. Thank you so much.

Anyway, let us know if you encounter any issues we should know about, and thanks for spending some time here with us!

Tell a friend!

-Jason

2. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Just a note, we'll be tweaking certain things over the next several days including posting icons, smilies, avatars. So please refrain from bug reporting in this area. :) Thanks!

-Jason

3. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

:yay: <- this smiley not working, use your imagination

this rocks! awesome job guys, this is the best-looking site on the net!

4. ManIFesT

ManIFesT Regular Member

well, now I am happy that I am waiting till September to try my hand at the vB of the month :D

this is amazing, d2alio always amazes me

5. d2alio

d2alio Regular Member

:D hehe thanks guys. This was a pretty fun project to work on and I'm glad I was able to tackle it.

6. ManIFesT

ManIFesT Regular Member

I was all impressed over my design for Alien's girlfriend then I see this :( lol. Maybe if you ask Alien, he will give you a sneak preview of what I worked on if he hasn't already. I don't even know if I should talk about it though since it might be top secret :o.

7. Alyth

Alyth Regular Member

This site is AWESOME! I'm very impressed with how it came out. I was able to watch it get built and I must say it was worth the sweat and tears brought into putting this design together. Congratulations d2alio and Xelation! Great job...both of you! :winkgrin:

8. BRiT

BRiT Regular Member

SWEET! Job well done! It even looks wonderful in Opera.

Now excuse me while I pass out...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Best..vBulletin..design..around..

nominates..AlienSoup..for..vB..of..the..Month (unless my design is done by August ;))

10. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

I gotta say that the design came out better than I expected. Alien had me in the loop with all of the layout changes and new improvements, and I still wasn't sure how it was going to look when it was all thrown together. It came out great!

11. lithium

lithium Regular Member

All looks great, sweet job d2alio and the Soup Team. :)

12. jadedskies

jadedskies Regular Member

The site looks absolutely amazing. I'm very impressed.

It would be nice though, if the usernames weren't in white, so that when they're loading (which takes quite a while on dialup), you can see who the hell made the post. I know there's other skins coming, but I kinda like this one, and it's fine otherwise. :)