Welcome, Norah and Linda

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I want to take this opportunity to welcome our two newest members - Norah and Linda.

I am sure they will enjoy being here as much as we do!;)

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

2. mr.nice

mr.nice Regular Member

i just love the views on this board.thank you for having me.linda g

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Faith and Bagorragh tis a strange land I find me self in. Now I is no Bridey Murphy but I gots this feelin that I have been here before!

I hears dis is the place for a down and out grand Donnybrook if one gets a hankerin for the ol' sod. Aye there ain't nothin' grander to get the blood flowing in your veins than a rip roaring brou-haha!

"Fag a Bealac" (Gaelic -clear the way!) Norah's aboard and she 's carrying her alpeen in one hand and her alf and alf in the other. No more blathering! (I's still have the feelin I's been here afore!)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Just wondering why don't I see these new posters in the "Newest Member" column?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Chris, how sweet of you to welcome us to BA! Tell me, girlfriend, how are things in Glocca Morra? Is that little brook still leaping there? Does it still run down to Donny cove?Through Killybegs, Kilkerry and Kildare?

How are things in Glocca Morra, Chris? Is that willow tree still weeping there? Does that laddie with the twinklin' eye
    Come whistlin' by and does he walk away,sad and dreamy there not to see me there?

I has a feelin that you and I is goin to be the bestest of friends!:eusa_ange :thumbsup:

6. Faithwulfe

Faithwulfe Regular Member

im so lost. welcome!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Here is a little picture of Sister Linda, Sister Christina and me, Sister Norah taken at our last beach party. Saints preserve us , how we did have fun!:applaus: :eusa_danc

.​

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  8. Lil'Jeffery34

Lil'Jeffery34 Regular Member

Welcome to our private country Norah and Linda!

9. Pyxidragon

Pyxidragon Regular Member

Greetings and salutations, Linda & Norah

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I am confused, let me just roll with it. Welcome, things are fine here.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Seems that the levity and humor has dwindled down to just the remains of a dying ember, Chris, but hey, I am glad things are going well, old pal.

12. mr.nice

mr.nice Regular Member

yes dear,dont be to mixed up by us girls.we wont hurt youmaybe just hold you,

LINDA

13. Guest

Guest Guest

You guys are all stinkin' NUTS!!! GOOD nuts, not bad nuts!!:toothy12:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Good night, Linda and don't forget to say your prayers, you never know if it is your last night on this planet.:eusa_ange Sister Norah! (and I really don't want to hold Chris, I'll just bless him or if he happens to get fresh, I will slap him silly with my wooden beads!;)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Not much humor in me, I am so exhausted. But thanks for the humor injection.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

NO!! :eek:

17. Guest

Guest Guest

... this is too awesome NOT to comment on - -

I LOVE this side of you guys!! Could this POSSIBLY be the end of the "Woman Bashing"?? Have you FINALLY found your feminine sides and are bonding with what's left of the female persuasion? I doubt it, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts!!! A bit of levity is the best way to bust tension even if some can't find their way to undersand it.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

That is right, MRSD. No more fighting! We will all be soul sisters

Our picture comes in Peace!

awww.msgr.ca_msgr_5_nuns.jpg

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Feminine side?? Are you kidding?

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh snap!!! I just got an idea for a video game.