Welcome Midnight

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, May 26, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just thought i would say hi :cool2: now i'm :outofhere

Lobos

2. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

Midnight's busy reading right now...about my batch of diseases...he'll get to posting a hello eventually, LOL Liz

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Well thanks Liz, for the welcome! ... :wiggle:

-

I got interested in programming back in the early eighties. It's a long story, but ever since then, I was hooked. I like computers, camping, swimming (anything but bungie jumping and skydiving - somehow, if something went wrong, I know I just couldn't live with my self afterwards ... :lol:).

Love helping people and learning about new things (yes, Liz - even those). Like to cook, and am the cook of the family. My background is art (an inherited talent from my dad).

Well, i've bored everyone enough for now. I'll stop in from time to time and post more scrittles, for everyone reading pleasure.

==========

Mike.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Quickly running after Lobos ... :D - VRRROMMMMMmmmm......

5. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

You will enjoy the cooking section...we even have a sous chef on board but due to his location, he's limited to posting on weekends. :cry_smil: But we do enjoy him being around when he can!

And check out the What's for Dinner thread, the new one and the old one...the old one is the recipes taken from the current week and stuck together so it's a bit disjointed.

Make yourself at home. Liz

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Pleased to meet you Mike. Another fellow PC enthusiast :)

7. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

Welcome, Midnight! I have tried skydiving and can definitely say it's NOT for everyone! I landed wrong on my first jump and will forever remember it!

I enjoy reading and trying some of your recipes, if you wouldn't mind sharing. Carol