Welcome back, returning Bashers!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, May 2, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

:eusa_clap I must say how thrilled I am to see the return of so many members, not to mention our newest member, raiden (I give almost everyone nicknames!). I saw Mosey wandering through the forums the other day. Didn't post, but hopefully she'll be back. If anyone knows or knows of another Basher who hasn't been around in a while, why not give them a nudge this way? I get a huge kick out of "seeing" people who have been gone a while!!:love6:

2. raidenthethundergod

raidenthethundergod Regular Member

i got a mention! wow! (: i never realised just how friendly this site is! glad i came here.

3. Nightwolf04

Nightwolf04 Regular Member

Were extremely glad to have you raiden!

It's nice to hear the opinions of others and have debates and laugh at things we say.

It's also nice to see the creator back!!!

*claps for nova*

4. Pyxidragon

Pyxidragon Regular Member

I've been bugging Sicander to come back for a while. Considering he's working two jobs and moving though, I'm not sure we're going to see him for a bit...if at all.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That's too bad, Pyxi. I've always enjoyed his posts. Little by little, members come back. Of course you got a mention, raiden! You're one of us now, like it or not!!!!:eusa_ange

6. RQN1234

RQN1234 Regular Member

I haven't been around much in a while. More due to a change in jobs cutting into posting time than anything else. Used to have a job where I could read and post from work. Now I don't have time at work to do much of either. Plus side is it is more money and much closer to home. I just need to figure out a better balance in the off work hours so that I can pop into places like this once in a while. got so used to be able to post from work...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow!! It's so good to hear from you, RQN!! We've missed you! Sometimes balancing our our lives is much harder to do thatn we think - I was away for a while as well - scheduling, getting involved in too many things, saying "Yes" all the time when someone asks me to volunteer - it makes a deep cut. Anyway - it's verygood to see you posting, whenever you can get to us!

8. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Regular Member

Thanks for the PM reminder MsD, I'm ashamed to say I'd forgotten about BashAnything during the hectic last 2 years. Kinda missed the place once I remembered it was here. :D

9. Guest

Guest Guest

It's a pretty cool place. So happy to see you again, Yo!

10. imagineer1

imagineer1 Regular Member

Man! Look what happens when you step out of the loop for a while. *goes to check out new surroundings*

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hope you stay! It's fun here!:nod:

12. spidergoolash

spidergoolash Regular Member

hi and welcome :)