Welcom Back, Chris

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back, Chris.:thumbsup:

Keep in mind what I told you. Don't let certain people push your buttons. Let them get their jollies somewhere else. Rise above it and ignore their underhanded remarks. They will soon give up if they don't get a negative reaction from you.

Listen to Nova. He has your best interest in mind. He is not into the game playing. He will tell you like it is.

2. firegurl18

firegurl18 Regular Member

ok, so I read this post before the post that said you were staying.. Happy to hear you are :D

3. Lil Bit

Lil Bit Regular Member

Glad to know your staying. There are some that can handle being beat down and there are some that can't, hopefully you have strengthened yourself enough to not allow someone else words hurt you since that's all they are...WORDS.

4. firegurl18

Chris you are back but not posting?!? I miss hearing your opinions!

5. Lil'Jeffery34

Lil'Jeffery34 Regular Member

Yeah where you at?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Chris, my we are taking a long time to post, buddy. We are on your side here so don' lets us down!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the support everybody. I have a problem with people pulling that crap on me and I am not allowed to tell them off. I can only handle so much before I snap. My snapping point is even lower since people support what these people are doing.

Sorry I took so long to get back on my feet I just got back to school yesterday and I wasn't ready yet to come back. But now I am back and shall continue to contribute to the site like before.

8. firegurl18

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the enthusiasm firegurl, its really appreciated.