Virtualpetlist.com - virtual pets forum 49k posts, 2k members

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by cpvr, Oct 28, 2011.

1. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

awww.virtualpetlist.com_images_vplmascot.png
    He's our little mascot - one unique aspect of our community. Members love him.

So, what is Virtual pet list?
    Virtualpetlist is an online virtual pets community - which means you can talk about your favorite online pet sites(Neopets anyone?), and also, find the latest news regarding pet games - and also, we allow users to sell art in an art marketplace - which helps upcoming game owners, and current ones find new art for their upcoming pet game.

Not, has Virtualpetlist.com's domain been since 2004, multiple setbacks and personal problems, VPL has endured a lot over the years, but this time around we're coming back stronger than ever.

More information about Virtualpetlist

We supply knowledge to our community - which means, we supply users with new ideas - and ways to advertise/make their game popular.

Here's some user blogs that our community members have created through the vBulletin CMS that we use - we're running vBulletin 4.
    These blogs deal with the development of the pet games
    Balancing the cash shop and game currencies
    Pyropets review - this is a new game in the niche
    Monetizing your pet site

And not to mention - we're using vBulletin CMS system for our interviews section - where we interview pet site developers, staff members, and artists of the community. We currently have a list of 12 interviews and growing.

Forum stats:
    So, what does everyone think about my community? I will also be keeping this thread updated as my forum progresses.

Brandon likes this.
  2. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I'd like to see a nicer style but I understand that stuff cost money and time.
    I like the blog post, have you considered moving the site to xf?