vBulletin Support

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by Iconic, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Iconic

Iconic The Original

Since there is a thread in the IPB about the support team I thought I would ask it here. Have you used the support team before? Was it good/bad, was the issue resolved fast?

I have not heard many bad things about vBulletins support and there response times are pretty fast too.

cpvr and Brandon like this.
  2. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

I've only had good luck with vBulletin support. I've submitted a few tickets and they responded quickly and firm, also told me how to fix those issues.. Kudos to them

3. Superboy

Superboy Most Likely, I'm Insane.

I recently joined VB team and it is fairly good :)

I'd rank support
    1. Ipb
    2. VB
    3. xenforo

4. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I've been happy with the official vBulletin support that I've needed via the support ticket.
    I can usually search for any issues I may have on the forums, I rank it as #1 :)

5. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

I've only had occasion to use ticket support a few times most of them were reguarding license transfers. Cannot say I've ever had any issues with them.

Even getting public support from the support personnel on the vB.com forums is pretty solid.

6. carntheroos4eva

carntheroos4eva Regular Member

I have had some issues with some of the staff on there. Usually I am fine with everything but some of the guys on there are so damn rude. They sometimes sound like they have something pointy and sharp up their arse. That Trevor Hannent bloke is a rude idiot and probably should look at not sounding like a smartarse and actually help others out instead of being a rude idiot. He frustrates me. I like speaking to Wayne Luke and Steve when he was around. There are a lot of people out there who are awesome but yeah please I wish that the good ones would show a bit of leadership and stop being so rude to others.

7. SatGuyScott

SatGuyScott Regular Member

I have submitted just a few tickets a few years ago and was not impressed. Got replies back of turn off all your plugins, and the best one was reinstall using a fresh database.

Luckily for both items I figured out what was wrong and got us back online quickly without too much an issue.