vBulletin Social Group Modifications

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by Brandon, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
  2. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

I have a whole slew of mods for social groups ready to install in the next month or so on my WDBoards.com site. But, I've debated and kept the social groups feature away from my new or developing forums only because I feel that it would take away from the general posting on the site. Plus, the activity in those groups would be minimal to start with. I'd rather have many folks on the site and then have them participate in the groups (without hurting the overall site) to 'extend' the site's features.

I'm using Wayne's post over at AdminAddict as a guide to maximizing the social groups. In this thread you'll notice post #18 are Wayne's suggestions.

3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

I have a whole slew of mods for social groups ready to install in the next month or so on my WDBoards.com site. But, I've debated and kept the social groups feature away from my new or developing forums only because I feel that it would take away from the general posting on the site. Plus, the activity in those groups would be minimal to start with. I'd rather have many folks on the site and then have them participate in the groups (without hurting the overall site) to 'extend' the site's features.

I'm using Wayne's post over at AdminAddict as a guide to maximizing the social groups. In this thread you'll notice post #18 are Wayne's suggestions.