vBulletin Owned License For Sale/Trade For IPB3 License

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by Bryce, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Bryce

Bryce Regular Member

Looking to sell my vbulletin license or trade for a IPB3 license. I'm not sure if it'll sell since it's 3.8.4. Also, how would this work? Do I need to sell the email, etc that's registered with vbulletin or what?

Why the [****][****][****][****] won't vb.com let me login to my account, even after resetting my password, etc?

2. JackPH

JackPH Addict

First Name:
    Jack
    You need to transfer the license, not selling any privacy account information.

It's best to contact vBulletin directly instead of here.

3. GTB

GTB Regular Member

When did you renew your license? If it was very recently, have you not thought about asking for a full refund instead. I did so last week and got all my money back. It's really not a good time to try and sell your vBulletin license the way things are right now, and especially at Christmas. Plus I'd say vBulletin licenses are pretty worthless as of right now, even with access to vBulletin 4 on them.

I advertised mine for a few days for half price on my own IPB3 site, with access to vBulletin 4 and 12 months still left on it, I had no interest at all shown. In the end I got my money after deciding to just ask for a full refund, as I had nothing to lose in doing so. You should try the same if you've just renewed it.