vBulletin license, vBSEO license and Invision Power Board license (Cheap)

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by JackPH, Aug 3, 2009.

1. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 Regular Member

I wish I could say I was surprised by this, but not so much. At LEAST if you do business with this shop, use your CC through paypal, and try to login to the vBulletin area. This will give you protection for your purchase (through your CC company, as paypal doesn't recognize this kind of purchase as refundable), and you will know your purchase is legitimate.

2. ronald

ronald Newcomer

Well, its not possible to detect any fraud as after the license is transferred, you are to hold it for one year before you are allowed to transfer out again. That being say, all is smooth during the first year if you don't do any thing and the credit card dispute period is over.

Well, I have the license on hand in my vBulletin account, so the disadvantage is to the other seller who bought from him. His purchase was on February while mine is on March, so I was wondering why didn't vBulletin detect anything when the transfer was going on last year since he used it for his site on February?

3. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 Regular Member

Actually, it is after the first day.
    If you've got a legitimate license, it will come with access to the vBulletin members area.

4. ali123

ali123 Newcomer

Edit: Issue has been resolved

5. ali123

ali123 Newcomer

He contacted me back. I have the license. Worth it for the price!

Thanks

6. JackPH

JackPH Addict

First Name:
    Jack
    Hi,

It has been a long time I do not log in to adminaddict.net . If there are any problems/issues you could contact me at [email protected]. And I am apologize for this late response regarding your issue.

Firstly I do not think it's possible for me to sell a same license to 2 customers as you all know (all my past customers can verify me here) that I do not sell scripts, key of vBulletin. I am selling license and the license I sell to you guys must be transferred by vBulletin Support Team themself. So how do I sell the same license to 2 people?

Once the license is transferred. it will be void and removed from the original vbulletin member account. Let's say if I sell a license to "X" guy on February and transferred the license to "X" vbulletin account. I wont have the access to "X" account, how will I transfer his license to "Y" account on March ? They require a lots of verification before the license can be transferred and besides vbulletin do not allow the license to be transferred more than one time in a year.

My best answer to your problem is that I guess the original license holder did not remove his forum license and claiming to be a victim of mine. That is very clear that your license is a legal one and his license is not legal.

Finally, if you have time, kindly send me an email with your license details so I can look further about this including the license number, date of purchase, license type.

Regards,
    Jack

7. ronald

ronald Newcomer

Hi Jack,

I actually have sent you an email regarding this, but I did not receive any response, before coming to warn others about this. If this is not true, I truely apologise about accusing you. I just sharing my experience from what I had gone through.

I contacted vBulletin to transfer my license to a buyer, and they told me that this license is used illegally, which means the license is currently used by another forum. I have contacted the forum owner about this, and he told me that his license is purchased through dckshop as well on Feb 2010 while mine is on Mar 2010.

I will send you an email regarding this.

8. sportwiz628

sportwiz628 Adept

First Name:
    Scott
    I am the user that Ronald is talking about.

We have been cooperating fairly calmly over email about this issue. Jack did indeed sell me a vBulletin 4 license last year and then out of no where stopped answering my emails. Like Ronald said, apparently he then somehow sold the same exact license to Ronald in March. Now I never had any idea of this since I would never check the vbulletin login material. About a week ago is when I got an email from Ronald stating he is trying to sell it and I'm using it. I would never use something illegally if I knew for a fact it was illegal. I bought this license from Jack and have now received no reply emails from him.

I wish Jack could at least give me a discount on another one so this issue could go away.

9. ronald

ronald Newcomer

Emailed JackPH as per his request on 11 April, still no response though. So its within myself and sportwiz to resolve this ourselves. JackPH, if you still legit, please look into this issue as it is clear that sportwiz168 is at a disadvantage and refund him 100%.

2 people like this.
  10. KneeGr0w

KneeGr0w Newcomer

First Name:
    Matt
    I bought an IPB license 9 days ago, and still no response. I have sent multiple emails regarding the situation and have yet to hear anything from him. I am getting really frustrated and hoping Jack can help me out asap :(

11. KneeGr0w

KneeGr0w Newcomer

First Name:
    Matt
    Anybody know what I should do? I think I got scammed, I didn't even get an email back!

12. sportwiz628

sportwiz628 Adept

First Name:
    Scott
    Report it to paypal.

Jack seems to be a type of person that can do things right when he feels like it, but it seems like he hasn't felt like it since the beginning of this thread.

13. KneeGr0w

KneeGr0w Newcomer

First Name:
    Matt
    I disputed, unfortunately.. i was really looking forward to my license :'(

14. Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax Newcomer

First Name:
    Ken