vBulletin.com / vBulletin.org Hacked

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by BamaStangGuy, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Big al

Big al Regular Member

Why are you and the other staff avoiding answering the relevant questions and concentrating on mainly side issues?

Why are members afraid of posting. Could it be because they have seen people banned and vilified for posting valid comments!

Not a professional way to run any site.

2. Mark.B

Mark.B Regular Member

Glad you think customers posting support questions is a 'side issue', I don't however.

3. Big al

Big al Regular Member

Nice deflection, but yet another example of avoiding the real issues.
    And you forgot to answer this part of my post:
    Customers are asking genuine questions about the ineptitude of the support staff and said staff tend to run away and avoid answering them. What are they so afraid of? Are they afraid of posting on a level playing field when they do not have a mod button to hide behind!

I am a customer. So here are some customers questions. Why are the Vb support staff protecting unethical lying staff members who support self confessed hackers and scammers.

Why are genuine customer comments censored and the posters banned and defamed?

Why are so many customers posting valid and genuine complaints all over the internet, yet the support staff do nothing to fix the problems.

Why did you falsely call me a troll when I asked (as a customer) a valid question.

Why are the support staff so afraid of the truth that they hide, refuse to post here while I as a customer post here, Are you all so afraid of one guy just because I post the truth.

So does this mean that you will give sincere answers to my questions as I am a customer.

Five questions, that I would appreciate being answered properly thank you.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  4. Autopilot

Autopilot Regular Member

@Big al
    He sure twisted that around on ya. You said the support staff were avoiding answering the relevant questions and concentrating on mainly side issues not the customers. Is it any wonder he has no clue what others are saying to him?
    His answers are sincere answers, he actually believes he is right and you are wrong. The problem arises because he has no clue what the question is or what your observation is so he gives a totally bogus answer.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    Big al likes this.
  5. Big al

Big al Regular Member

@Autopilot. I think you may be correct. I have fought against thousands of scammers and low life's. The VB support staff are exhibiting many of the same traits as they do.

Denial of any wrong doing despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary is a common trait they share.

The many comments against the actions of VB/IB are just too numerous to ignore. Yet in their delusional state the VB support staff just cannot see the facts that have been presented by many experienced admins and customers, so they continue their delusional denial of the status quo. They are to be pitied.

Autopilot likes this.
  6. s.molinari

s.molinari Regular Member

Excuses, excuses, excuses. I don't want to hear why it is, as it is and why you can't do your support job better.

Asking the customer to post somewhere else might be "the rule", but it is a poor rule, because it leaves the customer with the issue they have still left in their hands. It makes the customer do double work. You might as well say, "You idiot, this forum isn't for problems, so don't bother us here." It doesn't matter how polite you might present the "stop posting here with your problems, because it doesn't belong here" text, what it communicates is the same......

.....we only take customer service serious, when we want to and when we deem it necessary.

And IB communicates this attitude through and through, with missing standards for support, crappy support packages, etc.

And the even more ridiculous thing that will happen?

The customer actually takes the time to write up a separate thread and the issue is found to be a bug and then you, the vB support staff, say to the customer, "Now please post it in Jira!". LOL! Talk about a runaround. O.o:laugh::whistle:

Scott

7. Big al

Big al Regular Member

8. Terry

Terry Regular Member

You say "Good or Bad" then contradict yourself by closing the thread ... So in reallity you only want good comments???

Autopilot likes this.
  9. Mark.B

Mark.B Regular Member

I explained my reasons at the time.

10. Big al

Big al Regular Member

So no answer. It is harder to post when you do not have the protection of the mod buttons eh?

Do you guys really think that censoring and hiding will result in the matter being dropped?

Are you really that naive?

11. signal500

signal500 Regular Member

While I understand people have invested/had invested a lot in to the vBulletin forum platform, clearly it's time to move on.

The longer people bitch and moan about it, the longer it will be around. It's when people truly stop caring and complaining about it, is when it can go the way of the dodo bird like it needs to do.

12. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Regular Member

I think part of the problem is all this "misleading" advertising Internet Brands is doing for vBulletin.

I equate it with customers being sold a lemon.

13. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Regular Member

First Name:
    Jason
    Oh, you must mean the mod buttons exercised on this thread and almost any post in the Licensed Customer Feedback forum: ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb47_jmurrayhead_suchajoke_zpsad3f4bc6.png

Zachery is on a roll today:
    ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb47_jmurrayhead_jerk_zps1ce721d2.png

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    Autopilot likes this.
  14. Terry

Terry Regular Member

With vB support calling people Jerks and Idiots etc like this it will help me be at ease when vB is no longer ...

ManagerJosh and Autopilot like this.
  15. Mark.B

Mark.B Regular Member

As I have stated repeatedly....posting a thread on any company's official support forum claiming the product is a 'scam', won't last five minutes on any company site I've ever been on.

Claiming this is 'censorship' is utterly disingenuous.

16. Big al

Big al Regular Member

Another stupid deflection. As was anticipated you are too afraid to answer valid questions.
    Censorship is when posts and comments are removed. altered or otherwise interfered with as is done on a regular basis on VB.
    As is evidenced by the vast number of complaints about such infantile behaviour.

Re-read the comments by junior nation and all the other members on VB who are saying similar things.

So Mark B, why the avoiding of valid questions? Why the continual bulldust from the VB support staff who seem to bent on destroying VB.

In case you missed the questions here they are again:

I am a customer. So here are some customers questions. Why are the Vb support staff protecting unethical lying staff members who support self confessed hackers and scammers.

Why are genuine customer comments censored and the posters banned and defamed?

Why are so many customers posting valid and genuine complaints all over the internet, yet the support staff do nothing to fix the problems.

Why did you falsely call me a troll when I asked (as a customer) a valid question.

Why are the support staff so afraid of the truth that they hide, refuse to post here while I as a customer post here, Are you all so afraid of one guy just because I post the truth.

17. Mark.B

Mark.B Regular Member

Support staff are not developers. We cannot 'fix all the problems'.
    We are there to provide support with the use of the product. We are not there to fix the code.

18. Big al

Big al Regular Member

But you can fix the problems that you are making. Providing support does not involve denigrating customers. I never mentioned "code" I asked some valid questions as a VB customer of a support staff member who seems to be unable to answer them as they could embarrass the VB support staff.

Mark B why are you so afraid to answer valid questions? Why are the VB support staff hiding the truth and not doing their job?

Iconic likes this.
  19. Mark.B

Mark.B Regular Member

You are playing a honey trap game which I am having no part of.

20. Big al

Big al Regular Member

I am simply asking valid questions of a support staff member. No trap, just some simple questions that are of concern to people.

For example asking why you attacked me by calling me a troll for asking a valid question cannot be any type of trap.

If I had called you a troll then I am sure you would be asking for an explanation and an apology.

Autopilot likes this.