User Titles Legend

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Alien, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Alien

Alien Regular Member

2. Chimpi

Chimpi Regular Member

If you change the currect listing, it will cause an uproar. People who were Soldier's may then become Foo Fighters, and that would upset the flowings of the entire galaxy. Once the galaxy collapses, then you have to worry about the Mind Bender's probing the Prober's, and all hell will break loose. Terran Feeder's and Hunter's will seek refuge under the command of the Commanders in other galaxy's, while Xenomorph's have an all-out battle with the Invaders. If you're lucky, a Swarm Master will come pop in and destroy the new invading specis - Aliens, Humans (what a primitive group they are), and Meat Eaters. All the while, this Infiltrator will be sitting down, watching the universe collapse around him...

Or in other words, okay, cool stuff. :)

3. Alien

Alien Regular Member

:rotflmao:

4. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

hm.. i think i liked commander much better than foo fighter, but i will just have to post 400 something more times to get out of it

5. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Things will mostly stay where they are for the ALIENS rankings.. We're adding 2 more into the mix however. :)

...and if anyone comes up with a new rank group (and the titles under said rank) you can definatly feel free to post them here for inclusion in the new site (if I like em)! :)

6. Alien

Alien Regular Member

In v3, we're keeping the ranks secret. :D

We have 2 classes you can now choose from (more to come):

Aliens & Humans

Within each class, you can progress up through the various ranks. Titles are not yet finalized in the Humans class, so stay tuned!

Note: If you have any suggestions for a class, and the ranks you'd like to see under that class (i'd like at least 10-15) please let us know here and maybe we'll make it happen.

-Jason

7. Alien

Alien Regular Member

We have added a third progression for you to follow as far as our User Ranking Sets are concerned: Starcraft.

Now you can progress through the Starcraft levels, as well as the Alien & Human paths that already exist by clicking on Settings -> Profile. :) If you any any other rank sets you'd like for us to add, please let us know the name of it and what titles you would want under them (these can be from games, tv shows, whatever you like)!

For example:

Carnivore
    -- Rat Burger
    -- Beef Jerky
    -- Big Mac

...then maybe ending in:

-- Filet Mignon

Etc. Etc... So let me know.