TweetAdder - Get Twitter Followers Automatically!

Discussion in 'SEO, Traffic and Revenue' started by TPB, Jan 5, 2012.

1. TPB

TPB Regular Member

Check out TweetAdder

This awesome program lets you automatically follow and unfollow based on specified things like followers of another user, trending topics, names, location. You can use this to successfully gain followers at a very high rate. You have to be careful to use proxies and follow less than 300 people a day so twitter doesn't think you are a spam bot though. There is a free version to try out which I am sure you will like. I bought the version that gives me unlimited updates and use on 5 twitter accounts which I now have several thousand followers on. Use your twitter accounts to then promote amazon affiliate products and make some serious cash ;)

2. roo

roo Regular Member

A free alternative to that would be a thing called "twitter train". These follower adder websites ask for your password and username though, so you should be careful when using such a service. But basically it works like this: you have to follow certain amount of people, and they follow you back immediately.

Brandon likes this.
  3. johnthomas1433

johnthomas1433 Regular Member

All the methods for gaining methods, like twitter softwares and indeed all these "trains" and follow -and-get-followed types websites are all a waste of time. You certainly shall get the followers. But whats the point of such followers? Most of them are indeed fake accounts and as they are created just to gain more followers for their real account. Better to start promoting your Twitter account more intelligently.

nafretiti likes this.
  4. Bryce

Bryce Regular Member

I have used Tweetadder but I found Twiends to be much better. I have also tried many other tools such as Twwetattacks, Youlikehits, Addmefast but I can't say that they are great. With twiends you can build your follower base at a steady pace without the risk of getting banned.

5. ViperDove

ViperDove Regular Member

That's a wonderful software. Have you really sale amazon products from the followers you get?

6. johnthomas1433

johnthomas1433 Regular Member

Twiends and YouLikeHits are good source, though I dont understand why the latter didnt work well for you. These shall only work at the initial stage. They shall just make your account looks like an authority figure.

7. carntheroos4eva

carntheroos4eva Regular Member

No thanks. Don't like those sorts of things. In fact I find the whole "follow me please" concept stupid especially when you see people on twitter repeatedly spam your timeline on twitter with "follow me please". Where's the block button.

8. sheepishwolf

sheepishwolf Regular Member

I used to use these quite often, but have found them to be a waste of time. Often times, the only people who use the train websites are people looking for nothing other than to up their follower count, and will unfollow you once they get the "points" for following you (getting themselves more followers, while not having to follow anyone). I tried Twiends, and got some genuine followers from it, but it's really difficult to get a genuine follower base completely from a following train website.

9. bigbigfan

bigbigfan Regular Member

A whole lot of nothing is still nothing.

Would you trade in an account with 100 real followers who are interested in what you have to say for an account with 1,000,000 machine added followers who may never read your messages? I don't know about you but I'd prefer 100 real people over 1,000,000 zombie accounts any day.

10. BennyCurry

BennyCurry Regular Member

I've never understood Twitter. I guess there is an art to learning how to use it to get results, but to me it looks like a site where users only want to get the latest updates from their friends or news- not be sold on products.

11. carlalexander

carlalexander Regular Member

That sounds like a good program that I wouldn't mind using and with all those followers on Twitter, they can generate a lot of traffic to your website. :)

12. nafretiti

nafretiti Regular Member

I wouldn't use a program like this,they are mostly all fake accounts anyways to get followers. The only reason I would maybe use this is to get some followers for doing jobs on microworkers that require 50 friends or so to be following you in order to complete one of the little tasks that they give you, other then that I see this thing as being useless and a waste of time. IF it actually gains real traffic and people who are following you then yeah maybe I would use it in order to get views on my websites and interaction from people and then tweet about it where they can see it.

13. ProSportsForums

ProSportsForums Regular Member

Just what I want is a huge number of bogus followers who never interact with me. That's pretty much a dead giveaway they're fake.
    Who are you trying to impress with a bunch of fake followers? Yourself? It doesn't impress anyone else.

14. Creaky

Creaky Regular Member

15. mscuban

mscuban Regular Member

You have to be careful with this stuff. I, personally, prefer to use hand clicked people of my choosing. I am in the process of doing marketing for a website where I am a content writer and having real people viewing and clicking the content is extremely important. I check the left column of "who to follow" when I log into Twitter and focus on the ones that real people. I have used programs that are Follow Backs but I am careful with this as well because I don't want to lose my Twitter account. I have a lot of followers there that I market to when necessary. Hand picking people is the best way to go. I then focus on hashtags in my tweets.

16. thebrad

thebrad Regular Member

i hate these type of things just ruins the objective of getting twitter followers you are meant to enjoy making a good twitter follow base with this you get nothing but fake followers bascially.

17. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Free will ;)