Through the years

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Diesel, Jan 29, 2001.

1. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

Since I'm already finding myself nostalgic for the old AS site design, and especially since I can't for the life of me remember what the old design looked like...

If it's still feasible, why not have a "Through The Years" feature, showing screen shots of the various site designs that AS has lived through.
    This way, members 2 years from now will be able to see what we had to suffer through every day during our addiction.
    j/k .

------------------
    "It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  2. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

i like it...

------------------
    "Maybe *this* is what 'cooties', the disease that every grade schooler is terrified of, yet knows not the symptoms of which, is!" - KNSinatra at 3:34 AM

3. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Nice suggestion.. Unforunately, I don't have a screenshot of the past 2 versions, however I do have all the original files.. So putting each one up in a temp place for the shots wouldn't be too difficult. I'll consider it for when the new web site debuts.

------------------
    "I'd like an order of fries, a quarter pounder with cheese, I love the light in your eyes, would you go out with me please? I am in love with a McDonald's Girl, she has a smile of innocence so tender and warm, she is an angel in a polyester uniform."