Thinking about it

Discussion in 'Managing Your Online Community' started by Tom, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Tom

Tom Regular Member

Howdy-do!
    Recently, I've thought about creating a forum with a base of Fight Night.

Fight Night is a game that has been around for a few years; with a recent release.

There are forums regarding the topic, but most of them are forums on sites such as EA.

With the hype of the recent release of Fight Night Round 4, I do have a feeling that the forum can be a success.

Any ideas, feedback or thoughts?

2. alley

alley Newcomer

Yeah, I think it would be cool. I would register at all of the bigger gaming sites like gamespot and such and plug your forum on the game's forum page if they allow you to do so. People will check it out.

3. torque

torque Regular Member

I would join it - it would be a great forum I love the game - I haven't yet brought the new one but am buying it tomorrow as it has my fav. boxer in it this time around :D

4. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

Couldn't hurt (much) to try. There are probably a few users willing to be siphoned off from more general game forums if its one of their favorite games.

5. Tom

Tom Regular Member

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

I think I may move on with the idea. Are there any designers you all would refer to complete the design? I will probably start by using MyBB and advance to using vBulletin if the forum turns out like I think it will.

6. torque

torque Regular Member

I am always fond of FMB and believe she is one of the better graphic designers i have ever had the pleasure working with, however designing a whole site wise i don't know never have.