The Ultimate Web Design Reference Site

Discussion in 'Skinning, Design and Graphics' started by MyDigitalpoint, Nov 10, 2013.

1. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Regular Member

The Information Technology Systems and Service at the University of Minnesota has a series of Web Design References that is part of its online training that I think can be useful for any of your web design needs when it comes to topics such as these:

Accessibility, Associations, Books, Cascading Style Sheets, Color, Dreamweaver, Drupal, Evaluation & Testing, Events and Conferences, Flash, HTML5, Information Architecture, JavaScript, Navigation and Labeling, PHP, Sites and Blogs, Standards, Tools, Typography, Usability, XML and other miscellaneous resources that you can find here,

The full list of resources can be found here, http://www.d.umn.edu/itss/training/online/webdesign/accessibility.html

2. Trickster

Trickster Regular Member

Always looking to learn more, especially on subjects I'm interested about. Thanks, I'll make sure to check this out. It looks rather nice at the first glance. :)

You've been using this site to learn or get inspiration? How did you get across it?

3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Regular Member

Exactly, I use this site not just to find inspiration but also wanting to improve my knowledge because they update these resources regularly, and I was needing more information on HTML5 as I'm switching all my layouts to this format.

The link came to me as the former resource for students at the University of Minessota, but being open to all public, I thought of people like me in the past, needing for reliable information to learn, not just a site with random content about a topic just to justify the advertising displayed on it.

Here no advertising, just useful information :)

4. Trickster

Trickster Regular Member

It's always great to see a product/project that other people recommend because of their will. It really shows that it's really something special.
    Thanks again.

MyDigitalpoint likes this.