The Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Guest, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just wanted to tell you guys-
    I always forget to look there, but then I remembered to post a photo and noticed how many nice unviewed photos there were! Helium has such a cute doggie!!!

2. helium heart

helium heart Regular Member

Thanx Mo, it's lucky for him he is so cute! He's a real garbage-guts, he nicked a whole half a fruit cake of the kitchen table when no one was looking, then sat there among the crumbs and wrapper with the best innocent face he could muster.
    We've been out walking him in all his fav off-leash parks (near the river) before snake season really kicks in. They're not aggressive but Oscars breed likes to beak around under bushes and rocks where they hide so we kind of have to protect him from himself if you know what I mean.
    Your photo of Mo and Grannie Mo is too cute. Give your Gran a hug from me and tell her it's from your Aussie mate, cheers hh. :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks!
    Animals are like children at times. :)

4. lobo

lobo Guest

Heh! It is really cute doggy :nod:

That's a problem. Long time ago one of my snowies was attacked by dog. So, it was affraiding dogs for long-long time. Last years I was working on eliminating this fears ... he-he we was abusing all dogs in our parks ... some dogs now are very nervous when they see my snowies, bekause not all dogs like to be chased and cuddled permanently ... :lol:

Seems that the fear of dogs is gone for now ... but this story has other dark side ... now my snowies required me to buy a dog ... you know - this is my nightmare, of course I can not allow to share my private part of my cave with somebody else :ut-oh:

5. anachein

anachein Regular Member

er...

What is a snowie?

6. lobo

lobo Guest

2 such a small snowmen living with me and with my favorite snowwoman in my snowcave

7. moonsee

moonsee Regular Member

In lobo-speak snowies are his kids ;)