Thank you AA!

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by Abomination, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

I was lost in a dreary world of dead ends and at a loss of what to do with my forum. Many attempts were made to take my forum to the next level in the right way.

As of today we now have the beginning of a marketing plan that tightly focuses our site to a few select individuals (a few hundred around the world).

AA, and the ideas expressed on AA, made that happen.

Thanks! :thumbup:

(thought it would be a little more personal in this section)

2. Chris

Chris Regular Member

No, Abomination - thank you.

Your contributions to (and participation on) this community have been phenomenal. It's a pleasure to have you as a member here, and I look forward to many more excellent discussions with 'ya.

:thumbup:

3. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

I'm not going any where! :D

4. Nick

Nick Regular Member

I'm so glad to hear that we have helped your community grow (or at least helped you plan to do so :D) and that we have provided a nice resource.

Hopefully we are only stepping into the shallow end of what is a deep sea of administrator resources, and we plan to have much more to offer.

And I'm glad to hear that you aren't going anywhere. :)

5. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

I have to say what I read here from other experiences do help.

6. Chris

Chris Regular Member

That is what we love to hear.

We have quite a bit in store for this community. With the amount of activity that we are receiving and the ever-continuing discussions, we are striving to provide the community with everything necessary - and all of the extras. ;) It's easy to become addicted, isn't it?

And, by the way, Happy Father's Day (to those who are parents)!

7. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

For the record my little forum is a splinter group from a large forum. The average age is low on the larger forum and the average age is... 'not young' for our splinter group (my forum).

The membership has been asking not to let the forum get too large, but what they really mean is 'don't let the atmosphere deteriorate'. So I am going to continue to keep my sites google results low, not advertise anywhere on the internet, and rely on word of mouth.

But we have devised a 'game/prize' thing today that should work. That will get swag (stickers) into the hands of the members that want them, and more importantly into the hands of people that may want to join that are not yet members - without sending out an internet invitation to the entire world.

I think it will work just fine but will take a bit of money for postage to send things around the globe.

8. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

Thanks!