Temporary Co-Admin Wanted.

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by JPM, May 9, 2011.

1. JPM

JPM Regular Member

In around 4 months, I am going to be a Dad! I know I will not have the time that I have right now to spend on The Product Forum, so I am going to need help.

So - I am open to offers for members that may be interested in Co-Administrating PF for a 6 month temporary basis (maybe longer if it is mutually beneficial) and gaining lots of experience in the mean time.

We have started well, approaching 7500 posts, have 2 moderators working for us, soon to be 2 tech' bloggers and 1 Tech Tutorial Poster - In my opinion we are a site with a lot of potential.

I do not make or take anything out of PF and see this as a very long term project, so you will not be paid for any of this, I am looking for someone with the passion to grow a forum still in its relative infancy into something special, which I believe we certainly have the potential to do.

I am looking for a mature, trustworthy individual who is prepared to show how much they are interested in our forum by spending a couple of weeks posting around the forum to show the kind of quality and activity he/she would be willing to put into the site. Please remember however, no matter what happens - this will still be my forum, you are not an owner but will be helping me with day-to-day admin tasks and the like.

If this sounds like you, I want to hear from you. You can reply here with further questions, PM me here or PM on http://www.theproductforum.com ( Username is JPM there also)

Kaiser likes this.
  2. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Off Topic: Good to know, happy for you :thumbsup:

3. JPM

JPM Regular Member

Thanks Kaiser, me too!

Kaiser likes this.
  4. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

And its good to see you are already dedicated.. family comes first :)

5. fords8

fords8 Regular Member

Good luck finding a temp admin. And congrats on the kid!

6. JPM

JPM Regular Member

Thanks, we now have a $70 posting competition started today also if anyone is interested.