!!syuG yeH

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Syc0, Apr 24, 2004.

1. Syc0

Syc0 Regular Member

As you can tell, i'm CLEARLY dislexic....

GAM!!! MOMS AGAINST DISLEXIA!!!

anyways, i just wanted to say hi, and that im here, and that im VERY happy to be abducted.. :)... by the way, what exactly is going to happen to me here?? :eek:

p.s: is that the mona lisa as my mini icon or am i seeing things?..

2. Syc0

Syc0 Regular Member

by the way, KNSinatra..

TEEN GIRL SQUAAAADDDD!!!

..is the best flash movie around!

I think it would be cool for you to add maybe a funny flash movies section of the site!! not teen girl squad because it's part of a huge site, but other funny ones.. theres alot of em around! :)

3. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

:lol: kns hasn't been around in a while!

but :welcome:! we're glad to have you, and i look forward to reading your posts

4. lobo

lobo Guest

Hello, SycO!

Nice to meet You there! :beer:

5. Panache

Panache Regular Member

Welcome to the Soup, SycO! :D I'm glad that you're excited about being a member here, and hope that you enjoy it.
    And as for what's going to happen to you here, all I'm gonna say is...Prox :ut-oh: ;)
    Welcome to the Soup!
    (lol... yes, that is the Mona Lisa as your mini icon by the way)

6. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hey, nice to meet you. :) It's always great to see an especially enthusiastic new member jump right in.. Thanks for dropping in and joining our bunch!

As Pachache said, that's definatly the Mona Lisa!

As for your suggestion about an area with flash movies that's not a bad idea at all.. I'll give that some consideration.. I do know of some code that will allow only members to see flash movies and such so maybe I'll install that sometime soon... :D

7. Syc0

Syc0 Regular Member

Awesome alien! I know a tiny bit of php, but I probobly wouldn't be able to make a whole script which would be worth going to for a thing like a movie viewer..

I CAN however find you some of the best flash movies out there :) I used to have a site called BoredAtSchool which had a wholleee lot of movies.. but that got deleted because it was basically just a personal site for me and my friends.. i moved :(

We still have some of the movies up, they are at http://www.egcircuit.net/bas

Alot of those are games you have here, but i'm looking forward to playing here because of the awesome v3arcade script and all its marvel :) (i am also crazy about this design)

8. scooby

scooby Regular Member

:) olleh

9. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Great, I'll maybe grab some movies from you once I find time to get the script up...

Thanks. ;)