Status Icon Request

Discussion in 'Graphics Requests' started by torque, Aug 14, 2009.

1. torque

torque Regular Member

Status Icon Request

Good Afternoon (my time) to you all, first of all thank you for taking a look at my graphic request - I am looking for a set of Status Icons that will be used on two themes on my website and I hope that someone of the many talented graphic designers on here will be able to help me.

I run an Australian based Sports Network and am after Status Icons for my forums.

Attached is the logo to my sports website - what I am after is stated below:

Type of Graphic: Forum Status Icon
    Graphic Size: 60x60
    Background: TRANSPARENT

I am looking for my logos to be made into my very own status icons, to give a unique, customized feel to my forums - I would like something done with my logo (it's up to you what you want to do) that makes it look unique and helps make the status icons to stand out.

I mainly need Forum_new, Forum_old and forum_link icons created and the most important thing is to be on a transparent background so it can be placed on the two themes I have.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

Haha, we'll I've attached three things, [since this connection doesn't let me upload anywhere else], there you have the three status icon I've made, if you want any changed, just say and the PSD you wanted from me, if you want me to make any changes on it, just say.

3. torque

torque Regular Member

Perfect as usual thank you so much I really appreciate it - will upload them just to confirm they are as great as I think they are - and then will give you some feedback :D

Thank you

4. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

No problem!

5. torque

torque Regular Member

It looks fantastic on there thank you so much!