Sorry for downtime

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Xeno, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Xeno

Xeno Regular Member

sorry for the little bit of downtime we had tonight, brian and i were working on the server and forums alot, and still are

2. Sinix

Sinix Regular Member

Hey, it's certainly worth it! I like the new front end and all...

3. BrianH

BrianH Regular Member

Thanks. Still deciding whether to add some more stuff to it =) Its hard because while I work on it I also constantly remember it all has to be redone =( It's cool though, and I think it gives VF a more traditional style while still revolving around a forum

4. Guest

Guest Guest

So where are we at in getting a fairly set in stone design and layout for the forums? In other words, how much more, disregarding bugs that pop up now and then, work is there left to do until the forums are up to par?

5. Xeno

Xeno Regular Member

i have never gotten those..?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

hrm, neither have i.... kinda weird at least vf is not solely ran by sponsors, with that we would have like 40 billion ads and 40 billion popups EWWW!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I am not saying that there are bugs that are popping up now, I am speaking in terms of future bugs that we cannot compensate for at this moment since we do not know about them.

8. Xeno

Xeno Regular Member

we shouldn't have any if our coders do it right *glares at brian and daemon* lol

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I would like to see if we can get the V-Dollar icons back under the names. Do not ask me why particularly, I think it just added more activity and variety to the left side of the screen.