some people are so inconsiderate

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by BananaQueen, Jan 15, 2010.

1. BananaQueen

BananaQueen Grand Master

First Name:
    not telling anyone ;)
    ok, im currently in the middle of a flame war on another forum, cause someone posted a thread wishing a member a happy birthday, and halfway down the thread was a picture of a nude man with nothing but a birthday cake covering his......this thread was posted in a section where guests could view, and the forum is for members over 15, so there are under 18 members reading that.

i posted telling them to post a warning before they post pictures, cause its so embarrassing when your sat at work, or with your mum standing right behind you. :o

now everyones complaining about how i spoil all the fun on the forum, and how i should grow up

2. kev

kev Regular Member

Maybe your a little too sensitive about the human body? I guess there was no full nudity shown?

Birthday cake covering the crotch, or a bathing suit? Shows about the same thing huh? I can turn on MTV and see just about the same thing, or just about any TV show here lately.

3. BananaQueen

BananaQueen Grand Master

First Name:
    not telling anyone ;)
    maybe im just being stupid then, i am really sensitive, im 19 but i feel about 12 sometimes.

everyone knows that im really sensitive about anything rude-but at least on my own forums one has an over 18's section and my co-admin moderates it so i dont need to look, and the other one is a gaming forum, and theres no reason for anyone to post it there.