Social Bookmark Icons (W.I.P)

Discussion in 'Graphics Showoff' started by Shelley, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Shelley

Shelley Regular Member

I'm currently in the middle of designing some social bookmark Icons which I have an early preview to show to get some comments, critiques and some constructive criticism. I'm still working on them and the design could still change (the stumble upon icon will be going through changes) but I plan on designing a variety. I know they are large but we woman prefer large :) Okay, they'll be a smaller set released but I'll see what feedback I get first. :D (Preview Below)

I just want to thank FMB for converting the shape for the facebook. The new change is not shown in this preview.

awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_a513ce84922696b8aa840d5907dca7e1.png

2. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

Np! I think the icons are clean and well made. Pretty clever as well.

3. Noles

Noles Adept

First Name:
    Ryan
    I think they'll look better small, they just look odd to me right now.

4. Shelley

Shelley Regular Member

In what way do they look odd? I love criticism, I really do. but if I don't know what part of the design or in general that you find odd then I can't really improve upon that. ;) Elaborate a little and get back to me and if I can make any improvements with your future suggestions and/or critique I'll do my best to rectify that and make the necessary changes

5. MsJac

MsJac Adept

First Name:
    Jacquii
    Those are deliciously designed Shelley = as usual. Quite nice work - but yeah - I think they might be a bit large for the vBulletin social bookmarks section - perhaps sized @ 20x20 or 30x30 for the vB - but they do look GREAT as regular icons on they're own merit - definitely something I'd use.

Jacquii.

6. Shelley

Shelley Regular Member

Hey jacquii. How's it going? I damn well went walmarting the other day and got myself a good ole stamping by the stampede army.... Don't ask me why but I'm feeling a little flat these days. :D

Yeah, I have to agree they are large. I currently have them on my site and they do look prity okay. I'll play around with them some more but the stumble upon icon is seriously annoying to get right.

Anyhow, I'll plod on with these and carry on becoming frustrated with each hour that passes. lol

7. MsJac

MsJac Adept

First Name:
    Jacquii
    LMAO - You so silly! awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_095370739c3f3abc7f9e59f23f15372f.gif

Jacquii.

8. cheat-master30

cheat-master30 Grand Master

I think the icons look really good personally. Maybe a bit smaller would be better, but they look really clean and stylish. They'd go well at AdminAddict actually.

9. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

Interestingly enough, I was looking for social bookmarks last night. But, I couldn't find the right "rock n' roll"-ish type of bookmarks. So, settled for some that I wasn't too fond of. These look pretty good so far Shelley. :)

10. Nick

Nick Regular Member

If we had a use for them, yes, they would. :D