Selling Vbulletin License 4.2.0 Latest

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by carrotguy91, Jun 25, 2012.

1. carrotguy91

carrotguy91 Regular Member

First Name:
    jaren
    I just bought Vbulletin License 2 months ago and i realise I don't need them as I'll be using mybb instead.
    So, I'm looking to sell my license.

vBulletin 4.2.0 Latest plus support till 4.X.X

This vBulletin License comes with UNLIMITED support. One of my friends work with vBulletin as their support staff so, feel free to send him support tickets anytime.

Also, included in this license is 2 purevb.com skins worth $50.
    Gametime and Socialize.

Anyone interested feel free to PM me for more details.
    Please make a reasonable bid.

Thanks.

2. Mark.B

Mark.B Guest

You should probably say who your friend is, because vBulletin Support doesn't actually work in that way.

3. GTB

GTB Regular Member

You need to post up a screen-shot showing proof of the license you're selling. Really it should be a default requirement in the sales section here to try and avoid any possible fraud taking place.

4. Svoboda

Svoboda Adept

I've never understood that theory. A screen shot is pointless and if someone wanted, they could just snag one from another thread or another forum and nobody would be none the wiser. No matter what anyone says/posts, buying/selling a license second hand is a risk.

5. carrotguy91

First Name:
    jaren
    I agree with you. To me, there's no point putting up a screenshot showing the license is transferable.
    If you trust me and you are interested to buy from me, then I'll get the email for you or have a teamviewer session with you showing all the access and proof I have. There's nothing to worry about.

And yeah, the sale is ongoing..I'm looking at a very reasonable price as I've just used it barely 2 months and I'm switching to mybb because my website is using Wordpress MU (meaning I'm running 3 forums on a domain). For me to use vbulletin, I'll go bankrupt =P
    As it requires 1 license for each installation. Hence, I opt for a free forum.

6. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Regular Member

Im not sure what you think a reasonable price might be... Right now i can get a vB license for $50 off regular price which brings a new license price down to $145... and with vB 5 coming out sometime this year, your license value really isnt all that much IMO. How old your license is really doesnt factor into things, its not like your selling a car.

2 people like this.
  7. Svoboda

Svoboda Adept

Agreed. vBulletin 4 licenses can be had on the cheap all over the place. I've been able to pick them up as cheap as $60 for someone who just wanted to get out of the Internet Brands arena.

8. carrotguy91

First Name:
    jaren
    I'm selling it for $120. Anyone interested feel free to PM me.

9. David

David Regular Member

How do I contact your friend at vBulletin to verify this?