SaNaLKorSaN

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If you do not get out of this site immediately, you will have two sets of tonsils because I will personally rip your gonads through your throat.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

He is trying to hack the site isn't he?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

[****][****][****][****] you bitch, get a life. Hacking a website so you can get a little attention. Go somewhere else and pull your shit. No one loves you, and your life is meaningless. If I ever find you I will break your fingers with a hammer so you can never harass someone from behind a computer.

:violent1: :die: :cussing:

4. firegurl18

firegurl18 Regular Member

can I just be updated as to what that was so I can be pissed off too and yell at him?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hacker :mad:.

6. Lil Bit

Lil Bit Regular Member

Oh well in that case. GO AWAY!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

You guys are yelling at no one - don't waste your typing skills, kids!

8. Lil Bit

Lil Bit Regular Member

But it felt good! :D

9. Guest

Guest Guest

But it didn't DO any good.

10. firegurl18

why doesn't nova just kick him off the site?

nevermind.. he is.. what a jerk!! and to think we all told him we liked his artwork. it probably wasn't even his!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Reflex banned this "person". It's a done deal. I really dislike the title of this thread - we don't need that.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Change it! You have the authority to go in and change anything you want to change.

I don't find it anymore offensive than some of the things said here but hey, fill your boots.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe you are thinking of Sailor Kenshin. She is legitimate and did the drawing. She didn't try to bugger things up. It was someone or something else.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

No need to take offense, Irish. You know how I get uneasy with that kind of language. Why are you so angry today?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

firegurl - you have Sailor Kenshin in mind. There's nothing wrong with this Basher. I don't know where the "other one" came from.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

It felt good just to curse, but if this member is not a person who is he? Explain.

17. firegurl18

OK.. yeah that's right.. Sorry for the misunderstanding!!! BIG difference there! *sorry sailor kenshin!!!!*

18. Guest

Guest Guest

The "member" information indicates this "person" is from France. Just a spammer - not much else to tell. When you go into "who's online" you will often see things like "Yahoo Spider Slurp" or "Google Bot". It will take someone with a better grasp of terminology to explain this (and I hope someone does...), but these things happen and I'm sure it will happen again.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Figures some Frenchie would do that.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Chris!! Seriously though - reflex will know the answer.