*runs towards soapbox* I ARE NEWBIE! *trips over the soap box*

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by toothcake, Jul 14, 2003.

1. toothcake

toothcake Regular Member

*dusts self off*

hey hey:)

Toothcake is ready to bring down the house yo! *POSE!*

so best be prepared! ;p

for you about to visit the dentist!

*yea, i dont get it either... :rollseyes

Anyways hello,

15 , male and toronto for those of you which want to cyber! *look's at Scatophobe*

Now shower me with your welcomes! :delight:

2. Ian

Ian Regular Member

shower you? i think ill pass....

welcome toothy im glad to see you're here..

3. Scatophobe

Scatophobe Regular Member

You know where to find me. Im in the mood.. RIGHT NOW!
    Welcome hotty. Now take off your clothes.

4. toothcake

toothcake Regular Member

...But guys...

I don't even like you...

....Wanna have wild sex? :wub:

5. Mechknuckles

Mechknuckles Regular Member

You gotta love the Tooth!

It's good to see you've joined us toothcake. I'm looking forward to many insane posts, which i see you have a few of already

;)

6. GINA

GINA Regular Member

i can already see you talk too much

/me flies to toronto and eliminates this tooth for fear of actually doing work and reading every thread

7. Buster

Buster Regular Member

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!

OK my bro, my name is Buster, I don't believe we've met yet but I run the internet.
    And these forums......not really.

But I don't like your humor very sexual and such. And uhhhh your fat! and your dad's a bed wetter!!!!

Ok sorry I just don't like new members that talk alot and try to come step in my doman. I am the one with the insane posts!
    Plus you got the whole arrogance factor working or you.
    STRIKE THE POSE!

Anyway, ummmmmm welcome to the World of Wired. Thank you for joining, you'll have a lot of fun, as long as you don't be an idoit, like I am-ERM, use to be.........like I use to be.

Ok well, your a canadian..................just wanted to point that out for the world to see. Anyway post with caution cause you never know what might happen to you................:rambo:

<<Buster slips on cake after posting this post>>
    <<Than Buster dies of a sweetness attack>>
    <<And a tooth ache>>

8. Mechknuckles

no offense, but from what I've seen, Tooth and scat are ALOT funnier/Crazier then you. Especially Tooth, his genuinly crazy. Scat is "creativly crazy" (that would be a good title for you:D)

9. Buster

Buster Regular Member

Ok thanks for your input. It will be researched, filed....... thrown in the trash, burned and then sent back to you.

Your so special to us, please keep telling your worthless opinions on how other people are funnier than the GREAT BUST!!

*mumble* *mumble*-I'm Freakin master of the internet and this crackhead has the nerve to say I'm not funny- *mumble* *mumble*

*mumble* *mumble*-been with this site since the beginning and this guy thinks he can give me lip, WELL!! *mumble* *mumble*

<<Buster sends present to mechs house>>
    <<Mech opens with joy>>
    <<Mech finds 8 blocks of C4>>
    <<Mech dies>>

(all in fun, none of this really happened, lol, go mech!, member of the year!!)

10. Scatophobe

Scatophobe Regular Member

It's time for a post breakdown!

What are you, on drugs? Druggy.

CORRECTION- You have met! Correct me if I'm wrong, but were you not at the 1998 Star Trek convention in Dallas, Texas, when the prop star enterprise ship fell from the ceiling killing 25 klingons? Well one of those nerdy klingon's was toothcake.. and he survived. :|

And another thing.. you don't run the internet. Al Gore does.

I think the fat judge will decide about that Buster. There's something you should know though. There's always a point in your forum career when you will be replaced by someone way cooler and funnier than you. Except me, I'm unstoppable. Either which way, deal with it.

AND ITS SPELLED DOUGHMAN, NOT DOMAN!

..used to be? ;p

You're an anti-Canadianite, I would punch you in the face if this wasn't my daughter's wedding.

Emotes. Lowest form of internet humour.
    <<Scatophobe eats a melon>>
    <<Scatophobe has a wild orgy with Buster while he's sleeping>>

11. Buster

Buster Regular Member

.............You............Have..............Very................Big........................
    Problems.............Seek...........Medical...............................Attention.

Let stay on topic here SQUASH-SCAT-MY-ROBIA this isn't about you being totally wrong about everything you just said, or me being the best poster on this forum or code phonex and Gina Being the coolest people on this forum or even about Dameon being the best site builder. Its about welcoming are dear new comer Toothy......cake fruit........ohhh right toothcake.

12. Mechknuckles

*sniff, sniff* I smell beef.

13. toothcake

toothcake Regular Member

Honestly, i think you are just a immature lil prick.

Ask anyone that knows me, I'll be nice to anyone as long as i get the smallest ammount of respect from that person.

But if you must be a little [****][****][****][****][****][****][****] then ---- you, I will post how I want to, and I will follow the the forum rules.

and if you don't like that, then you might as well leave because im not gonna leave just because you don't like me.

What? your domain? if its your domain why is this website open to the public? And i have read some threads where reg's here are talking about how these forums are slow.

Maybe its because none of you guys show any respect to new users?

And you don't know me at all, so before you start calling me arrogant, think about what you're writing, because it's just your stupidity.

You're the one with the insane posts?

I will post however i want to, thank you very much.

And if you have a problem with me being canadian, than keep it to yourself.

I never go off talking to americans that i hate their government, and the fact that the USA is run by a government which just wanna "americanize" the world, cause war and kill some innocent people. Why? because i know that the government has nothing to do with the person you meet, so I think you should just simply... shut the ---- up.

""Anyways... thanks for the welcome.

Let stay on topic here SQUASH-SCAT-MY-ROBIA this isn't about you being totally wrong about everything you just said, or me being the best poster on this forum or code phonex and Gina Being the coolest people on this forum or even about Dameon being the best site builder. Its about welcoming are dear new comer Toothy......cake fruit........ohhh right toothcake.""

Honestly, and YOU calle ME arrogant...

We never said anything about the other users on these forums, im pretty sure phonex and Gian are pretty cool people and awesome posters, and im pretty sure Dameon is an amazing site builder seeing how pretty these forums are *very nice :) *

And whats with this... toothy.. cake fruit....

Am i getting bad vibe form this?

Or are you just a prick?

14. Ian

Ian Regular Member

please calm down people you're all pretty damn funny.

sam, toothy, josh: leave buster alone hes good peoples :p

15. toothcake

toothcake Regular Member

MEh, got mad for a few minutes

Sorry if i was a little harsh in a few of the things i said.... :wub:

16. OutlawShadow

OutlawShadow Regular Member

Welcome aboard. I hope that you like the members, the posting, and everything else about the forums that I didn't mention.

17. Buster

Buster Regular Member

Wow bro toothy, you must of mistaken what I said I wasn;t bashing you man I just being me, thats how I welcome all the new members, check all the other intro people, I think you just mis read and mis understood.

But since your a newbie i'll let it fly. Not like your computer has been hacked by me and is going to explode the next post you make................ again my humor. Don't go all crazy mo foe on me here. And plus they might kick you off if you do. Stay cool bro, just post, its all about the gaming right.

18. GINA

GINA Regular Member

both of you just cut it out, sheesh acting like 3 year olds...
    do i have to become the babysitter and put you in time out?

19. Guest

Guest Guest

How the **** does this guy already have 71 posts!?!?!!? says he makes 20 posts a day.. how!?!!?

20. Guest

Guest Guest

I can hire a babysitter to help out!!!! Me!!!!