Return of the Greatest!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lil'Jeffery34, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Lil'Jeffery34

Lil'Jeffery34 Regular Member

Hey everybody!!!!!! I'm back straight outta of basic training. Well not really I've been at A.I.T (Advanced Individual Training) for almost two months. I graduated from basic training on the 28th of September and became a certified U.S soldier! :nuts: So what's been going on with my extended family from outer space! (I know its a terrible joke) Where you at Chris? You still here? GoingNova? NightWolf? Getting to a computer here is easy but paying for it is a whole other story. On December 20th my whole brigade is going on a two week vacation which means I get to go home for the first time in almost 5 months. I don't know what I'm going to do when I get there. I think the first thing I'm going to do is take the world's longest nap! Man I got soooooooooooooooooo many stories from basic and A.I.T I could tell you guys but we're kind of straped for time around here with school and formations and all.

2. spidergoolash

spidergoolash Regular Member

it's so nice to hear from you !! and it sounds like you've been BUSY, man! congrats on all of your accomplishments.

and you have to promise to tell us some of your stories, when or if you have time :)

p.s. i love your avatar.

3. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

congrats, and welcome back

4. Crashbandicoot

Crashbandicoot Regular Member

wc u.s air force

5. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

he's in the army. i'm in the air force, is that what you're thinking of?

6. Lil'Jeffery34

Lil'Jeffery34 Regular Member

I love A.I.T its sooooooo easy! But then you have the people who ruin it for everyone. We're in the process of getting rid of them since most of them are getting kicked out of the army.