PsychopathFree.com (Yes, we're still using vBulletin!)

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Peace, Aug 2, 2013.

1. vbulletin4forsale

vbulletin4forsale Regular Member

I like the idea for your site a lot. However, let's be realistic. Psychologists estimate that 5% of the overall population is a psychopath. Assuming that's correct, the probability that you'll actually have a site of any real size without psychopaths is zero. It's just a mathematical fact.

2. s.molinari

s.molinari Regular Member

Um, the site isn't for psychopaths, it is for victims of psychopaths (or any abusive person for that matter, I would guess), which means the topic of the site is for a much larger audience than just for psychopaths.

I certainly hope your numbers are wrong too. I don't want to think 1 out of 20 people are psychopaths and beg to differ that this number is even correct.

And even if 5% of the population were psychopaths and all joined that forum, that would probably make it the biggest forum in the world with approximately 360 million people in it. Puh, 360 million psychopaths. LOL! Nope.

Edit: Oh, and the best forums will never, ever have a huge amount of users. Not like Facebook or Twitter kind of user numbers. Why? Because good forums are always quite specialized. If a forum isn't specialized, I personally wouldn't even consider it a forum.

Scott

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Peace likes this.
  3. Peace

Peace Regular Member

Thank you, Scott :) Took the words right out of my mouth!