Promotion Clerk

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Shole93, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Shole93

Shole93 Regular Member

Site Name: Promotion Clerk
    URL: http://promotionclerk.biz/
    Description:
    Welcome everyone to a new promotion forum. I know what you are thinking "oh great another one it will be up for a month and than go down for ever" and i can tell you that we are not going down in a month as we paid for a year of hosting Wink . We will be different than other promotion forums, why? Because we want to create more possibilities for you to promote your site. We promote our site withe the only purpose to get more members to see Your site!
    This means that we will try to offer you as many things as possible for the lowest price (credits that are virtual value which you earn by posting in this forum) .

So some basic tips for the start, for each post you will earn 1 credit and for each thread 2 credits. For each member you got on this forum you will get 15 credits ! Thats right 15. But watch out we are looking for rule breakers and we will ban those who try to register on their own link.

Yeah Shole thats cool and all but whats the unique thing about this forum?

Well we have 2 unique services that will help your site a lot. First of all we have the:
    Posting Subscription
    -Subscribe for a week using virtual currency(forum credits)
    -Get x amount of posts each day on your forum for a week
    -Have an active user for 1 week

Second we present to you the only Review service that includes a backlink. How does that work?
    Well you order a review, when the review is done you will get a reply with a review + the review will be posted at http://ih4u.info and you will have a free backlink from there. For each review you will get another backlink.

Well enough said i will let you browse the forum and explore our great community.