Posters inside the club...

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by c. staley, Nov 14, 2010.

1. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
  2. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

3. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

4. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

Those are cool I like the shower one best. :)

Edit:
    Scratch the shower one being my favorite. Now it's Einstein and 50. :D

5. Thunder Hag

Thunder Hag Regular Member

Chip,
    Thanks they are awesome looking!

6. Paradigm Karaoke

Paradigm Karaoke Regular Member

thanks again Chip. they look great

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Chip,

Just a question did you get permission from the owners of these images to use and distribute them on the internet?:laughpill:

8. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

Bait, bait, bait....

This is not a "question" at all, it's simply bait.

The examples above are samples of how I do my own "Karaoke Marketing" keeping in line with the topic of this portion of the forum site. If you have a problem with this then please report the entire thread to the moderators and have it removed immediately since this is apparently what your are attempting to do.

You will get part of your wish however and I will not post anymore of these "examples of karaoke marketing" so if anyone here has a complaint, please direct them to Thunder.

It's apparent that you'll use any excuse you can find to start/bait an argument and frankly I'm really tired of it. You'd think that other KJ's might want to know as a way to "share information" about this industry and you'll have nothing to do with that and put up as many roadblocks as you can find just to satisfy your tiny ego.

So far Thunder, I've contributed "marketing information" in the form of a number of posters that have taken many hours of work to create and produce as well as free software that would normally cost real money (ask Sandman or any of the other 77+ people that have downloaded it if it's it worth a squat by the way). What of a substantial nature have you ever contributed?

9. Bazza

Bazza Regular Member

These are so good, I would pay for them.

With your coding expertise, you should make a website where one could enter their info: "Performer, Venue, Day, Start Time, Slogan, etc" and have posters auto-generated for a fee.

It could be like ConstantContact.com, but for marketing materials.

Again...thanks!

10. possumdog

possumdog Regular Member

I think the posters show great talent and genius but I did wonder the same thing as Thunder. Just didn't want to cause trouble by asking. But CAN the person who took the original photo of say, Willie Nelson, come after you for using their image if they have it copyrighted? Or does it fall into some sort of fair use as a parody? I didn't want to know to cause trouble. Just wanted to know as far as staying out of trouble if I used one.

But again, thank you for posting them. I really enjoyed them.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Chip,

I was just asking!

If it is baiting when I ask the same questions you ask then is it baiting when you do it?

As for taking "many hours" to do these.... well I have Photo Shop too!:winkpill:

12. Thunder Hag

Awesome, glad you have Photo Shop!

Did I forget to cover anything?

Worthless Response for a worthless post!

13. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

You were not asking. You were simply baiting. I will remove them all later tonight and leave this area splendidly open so that you can demonstrate your Photoshop skills. I will be anxiously awaiting your concrete contributions to this portion of the forum as a replacement.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Must have hit a nerve!

15. Thunder Hag

Don't let Thunder throw his weight around!

I say leave yours up and let him do his and we take a vote!

16. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

More bait.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

I have no intention of blatantly stealing someone else's copyrighted works and posting them as my own on this or anyone else's site. Which is why I do not post copies of my parody works here.

18. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

So don't. Make up something entirely new because not all of my posters contain a photo - or did you miss that? I'm sure with your extensive Photoshop skills, this would not be a problem for you would it? (FYI: I didn't use Photoshop so your assumption is (again) wrong.)

What's really funny is your admission (above) that you do steal copyrighted works to make parodies - you just won't post them here.

But I wouldn't expect you to post anything at all because the second that you're challenged to "walk the walk" instead just blabbing, you make up some ridiculously stupid reason to turn and run. You really are predictable.

Congratulations, you have successfully killed this thread for everyone.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok here is five minutes worth of work from taking the pic to posting it here!

I have permission from the model to post it here!

For your information I do not publish or sell my parodies only perform them, if you are aware of how it works then you already know I have stolen nothing!

20. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

Man you guys have such hard-ons for each other it's unreal. Ruining a perfectly good thread showing creativity with copyright BS. I guess that's +1 for the cheerleaders?:prirateseek: