Plugin PHP help

Discussion in 'Web Development and Programming' started by HMBeaty, Apr 6, 2011.

1. HMBeaty

HMBeaty Regular Member

Ok, so I've been playing around with tearing a few modifications apart and trying to make it to where you have to have a minimum number of posts to post links in signatures. But, I'm a little stuck lol. This is what I have in my plugin so far. Hook location: profile_updatesignature_start
    PHP:
    global $vbulletin$foruminfo;
    $pagetext =& $this->fetch_field('pagetext''post');
    $excludedugs explode(","$vbulletin->options['usml_siglink_exug']);
            if (!
    is_member_of($vbulletin->userinfo$excludedugs))
            {
            if (
    $vbulletin->options['usml_siglink_enable'] && $vbulletin->userinfo['posts'] < $vbulletin->options['usml_siglink_minposts'])
            {
            if (
    stristr($pagetext,'http://') || stristr($pagetext,'www.') || stristr($pagetext,'@') || stristr($pagetext,'[URL') || stristr($pagetext,'[url') || stristr($pagetext,'.com') || stristr($pagetext,'.org') || stristr($pagetext,'.net') || stristr($pagetext,'.gov') || stristr($pagetext,'.biz') || stristr($pagetext,'.info') || stristr($pagetext,'.tv'))
            {

standard_error(fetch_error('usml_siglink_msg'$vbulletin->userinfo['username'], vbulletin->options['usml_siglink_minposts'], $vbulletin->userinfo['posts']));
            }
            }
            }
    Apparently what I have doesn't work as I can still post links in my signature. So a variable must be wrong and/or some additional code is needed, which I'm not sure what it is, or if the above is even correct to start with. So any guidance you can give me will be greatly appreciated

Thank you :)

2. HMBeaty

HMBeaty Regular Member

This has been solved. Thanks everyone! :)

3. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    what was the fix?

4. HMBeaty

HMBeaty Regular Member

PHP:
    $excludedugs explode(','$vbulletin->options['usml_siglink_exug']);

if (!
    is_member_of($vbulletin->userinfo$excludedugs))
        {
            if (
    $vbulletin->options['usml_siglink_enable'] AND $vbulletin->userinfo['posts'] < $vbulletin->options['usml_siglink_minposts'])
            {
                if (
    stristr($signature'http://') OR stristr($signature'www.') OR stristr($signature'[URL') OR preg_match("#[a-z0-9]([-a-z0-9]+)?(\.[a-z]{2,3})?(\.[a-z]{2,4})#i"$signature))
                {

$errors[] = fetch_error('usml_siglink_msg'$vbulletin->userinfo['username'], $vbulletin->options['usml_siglink_minposts'], $vbulletin->userinfo['posts']);
                }
            }
        }
    As many different combinations that I went through and was still going through, I was ALMOST there lol