Playstation Revamped

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by dynastygal, Jun 22, 2009.

1. dynastygal

dynastygal Regular Member

Forum URL: Playstation Revamped - Home

Forum Name: Playstation Revamped

Launch Date: Aug 07

Posts/Threads/Members: Total Topics: 3,546 - Total Posts: 39,026 - Total Members: 283

Forum Software: Proboards.

Description: We are a community, mainly dedicated to the Playstation brand, however as many of us our multiplatform owners we do have sections dedicated to Nintendo and Microsoft consoles. We also have a Jukebox which members can request songs for, an arcade, a guest forum for guest questions, a shoutbox - members only, games database and reviews database. Other features include: plenty of different forum skins ranging from naruto to xbox, friendly members, moolah shop which is money you can from posting, this can then be used to by different things for your user name like multicoloured name, underlined, etc. And there's other stuff that I can't remember now :lol:

Other Info/Points of Interest: If you do not like 'panel view' you can click the 'change view' button at the bottom to make it look more like your average forum view (in a list like this forum).

Anyways, feel free to look around, sign up and so on :)

http://www.playstationrevamped.co.uk/

2. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

Overall I like the deep blue color, but I think your logo is too thin and too close to the dominant color that it barely shows up. Maybe you should make it gold like the category headers? :)

3. Tyler

Tyler The Badministrator

First Name:
    Tyler
    I like the index page. I would probably try to revamp the sidebar, though. It kind of just looks out there.

4. dynastygal

Thanks for the comments.

5. dynastygal