Photography.

Discussion in 'Skinning, Design and Graphics' started by Jesse Static, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Jesse Static

Jesse Static Regular Member

I am completely infatuated with my camera. Other than my iPod, it's the only thing I have on me at all times. A lot of my friends joke and tell me that I live my life behind the lens. :D

I've decided that I'm going to study photojournalism after high school. It's hard field to get into, but it's so interesting to me. Plus, I like the fact that photojournalists take shots of "verbs" instead of "nouns." I find it so much more fun to take pictures of people in the act of doing things, rather than setting a nice shot up.

Anyway, here's a sample of my photography:

atn3_2.deviantart.com_fs16_300W_f_2007_140_c_9_Swing_Life_Away_by_static_affair.jpg atn3_2.deviantart.com_fs17_300W_f_2007_140_d_b_Infinity_on_High_by_static_affair.jpg
    (He was doing a back flip out of the swing.)​

The rest can be found at my DeviantArt gallery.

Anyone else into photography?

2. Alyth

Alyth Regular Member

I have a camera. I used to really enjoy taking pictures and I've been REALLy wanting to get back into it. I'm just ticked that I haven't really given myself the time to go use the camera.

Some of my pictures are in the photo gallery

3. jane

jane Regular Member

i love love LOVE photography! sadly my battery for my camera is currently missing. i need to buy a new one, i've missed SO many good photo ops :(

ai67.photobucket.com_albums_h285_thesburg_CostaRica334.jpg

ai67.photobucket.com_albums_h285_thesburg_CostaRica333.jpg

ai67.photobucket.com_albums_h285_thesburg_CostaRica332.jpg

4. Jesse Static

Jesse Static Regular Member

Jane, those are gorgeous! I love the last one. It's so beautiful.

5. Tai

Tai Regular Member

Oh wow those are all nice!! Maybe I'll get some pup pictures today before they leave for good. Maybe, some bathtime photos, what do ya say? :p

Ah I will miss them.