Photo Gallery & Chat Room - Now Available

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Alien, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Howdy,

You'll now notice that the Chat Room and our Photo Gallery are now available and fully functional. You can get to these areas from the links at the top, as well as from the upper right hand corner pulldown menus.

Our chat area allows you to connect to our IRC chatroom without any IRC knowledge whatsoever. No need to download an IRC client, or learn the lingo. Just connect and enjoy.. Of course for those who wish more advanced options, you can connect to your IRC client of choice (such as mIRC) and catch us in #aliensoup on the EFNET network.

Our online photo gallery now features over 600 funny photos for you to enjoy (we just added a couple of dozen tonight while testing), and we'll be adding more regularly with your help!

We hope you enjoy these new areas, and if you do don't forget to TELL A FRIEND!

2. lobo

lobo Guest

Gallery does not allows me to login. Tells me that invalid login. If I am trying to register - it tells me that I already registered :(

3. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Try to logout, then try to login again (on the forums). Then enter the gallery and see if it lets you view photographs, etc.

Or clear your cookies and try logging in again after that if the above fails.