Paul Marsden (Paul M) has joined the vBulletin Development team full-time.

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by News Bot, Feb 6, 2012.

1. News Bot

News Bot Regular Member

I'm excited to announce that Paul Marsden has joined Internet Brands and the vBulletin 4 Development team full-time.

Paul is a vocal and respected long-time community member with a proven history of helping his fellow vBulletin administrators. In June of 2011, Paul joined the vBulletin 4 development team on a part-time basis. As a vBulletin.org admin and the owner/operator of Cable Forum, Paul's experience made him superlative addition to our team. His familiarity with the product and his programming skills proved to be undeniable assets. We couldn't be more pleased to get his undivided attention toward making vBulletin 4 an even better product.

Paul lives in Nottinghamshire, England. Working from home allows him to avoid bands of merry men lurking in the woods.

Please join me in welcoming Paul to his expanded role on the vBulletin Team.

Continue reading...

Big Dan likes this.
  2. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I thought he had joined full time already.

3. Iconic

Iconic The Original

Na, full time on vb.org I believe. Hopefully things get even better now. :)

4. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

Paul can be crotchety as hell but he's a good dude. Nice to see him working full time there maybe he can affect some changes.

Iconic and Brandon like this.
  5. Mikey

Mikey Mikeylicio.us

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Now this may be just naysaying for the sake of naysaying but why do I need to be a customer with an active license in order to be able to congratulate Paul?

Stupid company.

Big Dan and Brandon like this.
  6. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

Because cause vB likes to keep all the feedback out of view from potiential customers.

I do agree there is some needless drama but on the whole a lot of the negative feedback has merit.

7. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Mr. Awesome

vBulletin has become an utter joke......they leave their feedback forum to customers only so potential customers can't see the negative feedback and shy away to a better product like Xenforo or IPB. :P Really funny when you think about it.....vBulletin used to be #1 and now I know some people (myself included) who wouldn't touch it and are actually looking to sell their licenses.....

However, Congrats to Paul for joining the development team....maybe if their customer support/service and actual developers were better, vBulletin would still be on top. :P TAKE THE HINT, INTERNET BRANDS!