Oyobiia

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Ryan, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Ryan

Ryan Regular Member

Forum URL:

Oyobiia.com <3

Forum Name:

Oyobiia

Launch Date:

First account made 4th September 08. Launch was around October.

Posts/Threads/Members:

23,172 Posts
    6,974 Threads
    469 Members

Forum Software:

vBulletin 3.8.x

Description:

The Internet Playground... ;)

Other Info/Points of Interest:

Both the administrators are actually dinosaurs that eat the members when they miss behave. That is all.

2. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

Your template is a little darker then I generally care for, but it is very well done. I especially like your subtle category headers. :) I think your status icons are a bit too plain though.

3. Chris

Chris Regular Member

Ah, I see that you changed your theme (which was an IPB look-alike when I last visited). It looks refreshing. :)

4. Ryan

Ryan Regular Member

I have only just realized this. I was still using the IPB theme!

5. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

First Impressions: I fell in love, I love the skin! xD I love the tittle Oyobiia Less than three! :@

Forum Content
    Quantity of Forums: I think the quantity you have is just perfect for a 'playground' forum.

Content: I see your users are able to say pretty much anything. Being a free 'playground' for internet visitors is actually kind of fun joining the forum. Though, I MUST ask, does it attract a lot of trolls? These kind of forum, specially with awesome face would kind of mean that you guys are 'mean' or just another '4chan' addict board. Oh, btw on the forum rules Forum Rules and Guidelines. - Oyobiia.com - The Internet Playground your admin or whoever, has a typo.

Reading these rules quite clarified to me that your forum is a safe playground of the internet, but that people could still have fun. I noticed you guys give help to members or members helping members, very useful information too.

Forum Design

Favicon: Using Awesome Face as a favicon is awesome, no one could go wrong on that one for a 'Internet Playground' forum <3

On, Off icons: o.o They actually look good, I like! You still have some vB default icons that could be changed [post icons], the others are so original.

Design: To be honest, I thought I wouldn't find an error on this skin, since it so beautiful, but sadly, I did. Please refer to the screenshot below when you read this. As you can see, some feault icons have that pesky white matte and dont really look good on the site, also, when you post a video, the title of the video conflicts with the thead where it says Oyobiia.
    awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_bf43be7fa79048574c9a47cc495eedba.png

Also, on the footer, at the very end, it says 'Inactive Reminder By:' and then the link is actually in black so no one can read it.

Overall Opinion: The site looks great for exception of a few minor design bugs. Content is good, funny stuff to read, though I read about some drama happening, I hope it's not with any staff members. Awesome forum, can't wait to see more of it.

^__^

6. Myth

Myth Regular Member

First Name:
    Myth
    Wow amazing site you got there. I'll check it out.