oh my

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tomatoed, Nov 16, 2005.

1. tomatoed

tomatoed Regular Member

what is this purrrrtty little place hidden in the outer space of the intraweb :yikes:
    i'm glad i stumbled upon it

2. lobo

lobo Guest

Hello, tomatoed!

Nice to see You stumbled there :beer:

Be ready to meet Prox ... hmm ... fortunately, He forgot about us :nod:

3. Panache

Panache Regular Member

Welcome to the soup, tomatoed! :shake: Glad that you like it here! Looking forward to your posts on this site. :)

4. rosebud

rosebud Regular Member

Welcome Tomatoed to Alien soup. Aliens will be along any minute and say to you that you will be probed.:ut-oh: lol have fun.

5. Ripley

Ripley Regular Member

hello there, and welcome!

6. Schizander

Schizander Regular Member

Welcome Tomatoed. I see you used the submissive codeword "buongiorno" in your post, which indicates that you wish to be abducted and probed with the modified type II series 393 Uberprober* of which I am the only certified operator in this sector. You will be receiving an itemized permission form in the mail soon. Please fill in all the blanks and sign at the bottom of each page. This will entitle you to full privileges at our remote probing site.

You will be abducted soon, providing of course you are an attractive female between the ages of 18 and 57 and have at least three but not more than 12 maxed out credit cards and owe twice your annual income in credit card debt. We aliens can help reduce and even eliminate that debt if you qualify and sign our contract and commit to a three year probing program.