Odd score gliche

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Rumsfeld™, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Rumsfeld™

Rumsfeld™ Regular Member

2. psi

psi Regular Member

That should be me Rums and it should be 43,280, but I ended up being logged out since it took me forever to get to that point. Ironic though they minused the zero when I logged back in and gave me another score. My advice is if you play the game play fast! Otherwise you have to log back in and then presto score is submitted to cleared name. You can have this game I don't like playing fast to get high score.

3. Rumsfeld™

Rumsfeld™ Regular Member

I know exactly what you mean and I do believe your score except the problem is that it's stuck on 10grand with no clear winner :(

4. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Want me to reset the scores in there?

That reminds me, I need to add hundreds of new games in there one of these days.. There's zillions now. ;)

5. Rumsfeld™

Rumsfeld™ Regular Member

Is there any way you can reset only the Jewels game? That seems to be the only one w/ the problem and all the other games people spent a lot of time playing for pts. That way, if it happens again, you'll know it's that overflow thing and won't have to mess w/ it again.

New games sound cool, I think we should have a couple added to the "Platform" section, since there aren't any yet.

Thanks!

6. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Fixed.