noob here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by theoutcast, Jun 27, 2005.

1. theoutcast

theoutcast Regular Member

hiya everybody. I've never really been any good at intro threads so if anybody wants to know anything about me ask away. BTW some guy on another board I post at claims people who post here are ten year olds with ADD. is that true? :confused:

2. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

Nice borderline trolling. ;)

No, we're not "ten year olds with ADD". A statement that far off the mark was made by someone who a) has never actually been here, or b) has behaved like a ten year old with ADD and was subsequently banned from the site.

I would say our primary demographic is 18-35 year olds, give or take a few years here or there. We have a very diverse community here, and by a large margin, most here are very mature, intelligent, and caring.

So, feel free to form your own opinion of us. My guess is you'll find something of interest, and will meet a lot of interesting and engaging people in the process.

3. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

truly, we rock :toocool:

well said, diesel

4. Prox

Prox Regular Member

yes indeed, we are the best and most mature general forum that I have seen on the internet.

That being said, I welcome you to the site and I must now issue you your intiation probing. So you have now been probed.

5. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

:lol:

:bowled over by maturity:

:tongue: