Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hollyjean01, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Brainfreeze

Brainfreeze Regular Member

I shall not conquer the world! (the conquerer's always get assasinated) I get to be the voice in the back of the conquer's head. That way I can use them as a scape goat incase things go wrong...back to the point though if you dont untie me i'll start showing you some of the many creative ways to get information from people by using duct tape.

2. Nightwolf04

Nightwolf04 Regular Member

you do realise that the voice always gets killed too...

sigh shows how many movies I watch and how amny you pay attention to...

mwuahaha I rule all :)

3. Brainfreeze

See the thing is that most of "those" voices are picked by the person trying to take over the world..and subsequently killed by the same person that picked them. The thing you need to do when picking your pawn...errr dictator, is to pick some blissfully ignorant fool who is more then happy reining terror upon some random city or village, while you make the important decisions..such as where to put your WMD and being the smart "voice" that you are, you must remember to not put a big red self destruct button on it..or if you must have a self destruct button, place a big red button that is linked to 5 mini guns in the ceiling to kill whomever pushes it. Then put the real self destruct button in an obsure place surrounded by like buttons that noone ever touches.

4. Nightwolf04

you think way too much....

*runs off*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the red button plan is an excellent one! Who will we nominate to test it?

6. Nightwolf04

*puts hand up* I will!

7. Brainfreeze

Thats the point :) if you dont think enough great Cthulhu will rise from his place under the sea and devour you...well he'll devour everyone else also, you just might get finished off earlier.

Hmmm...who to test the button on..we have to make it enticing for whomever would try. We can use a big fire engine red button with large letters on it stating "DONT PANIC IT'S ONLY A SMALL EXPLOSION -- SELF DESTRUCT"

8. Nightwolf04

you know, even if it doesn't have a big sign like that it'd still want to press it :P

9. Brainfreeze

Well of course you would..it is after all the "big candy colored button" all red buttons have an inate hypnotizing quality to them.

Though putting "DONT PANIC" on it helps to quell the worries of those who think to much. In the face of those words your logic tells you that nothing can go wrong from pushing the big candy colored button.

10. Nightwolf04

lol though apprently I think way outside the box (I have no idea what this box is by the way...).

So i would think, that I would panic because I sometimes do the opposite to what something tells me to do, or I'd think that because it's red it's a powerful colour and that the person who wrote it is LYING!

11. Brainfreeze

See we can work with the paranoid types here also, you can either assume that because the words there say "DONT PANIC" you should panic..or that the person that wrote those words knew that you would panic if you read them and not push the button. Therefore you should fight through your paranoia (you are being watched, we know where you live and are on the way now with the men in the white coats) and push the button in order to fight against the will of "the man".

12. Nightwolf04

I'm not paranoid.

Only happens when I think someones talking about me which is usually true.

Meh I jsut think that something else is going on, or I might be reallly clever and get my pet wolf to do it ^.^ seeming as I am the leader of a wolf pack :)

13. Brainfreeze

Yes yes, never underestimate the uses of a minion, especially ones that are easly disposable...hmmmm

14. Nightwolf04

...tehehe my minions are powerful though...and

they bite *grins*

15. hollyjean01

hollyjean01 Regular Member

well, thanks again for all the welcomes! and everything went very well with my new niece :) thanks

16. Nightwolf04

good good as you've noticed holly are conversation always go abit crazy....all part of the fun...

17. hollyjean01

hollyjean01 Regular Member

yeah I did notice that .lol

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Who are you calling crazy, Woman? LOL Our conversations crazy - never! Insane,yes most of the time!

19. Brainfreeze

Yes you all are crazy, i'm the only sane person around here. Now if you'll excuse me I must return to the boiling of the Play-Doh.

20. Nightwolf04

hahaha you sane hahahahahaha!!!!

you really need to re-think that one dear :P

no their crazy irish and insane :)