My Ambitions as a Ridah: I'm Back!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lil'Jeffery34, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Lil'Jeffery34

Lil'Jeffery34 Regular Member

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!!! Boys and Girls!!!!! Now reintroducing the unofficial spokesperson and alternate mascot of BA Inc., BA Co., and BA Worldwide Lil'Jeffery34!!!!!!!!!! *crowd cheers* Hey all you beautiful peoples I'm glad to inform that I have returned to my "online extended" family. So what been going on since my "vacation"?

2. Slack with Me

Slack with Me Regular Member

Nothing noteable... tempers flaired andwhatnot... usual stuff.

the site got hacked twice.

3. Lil'Jeffery34

You guys find out who did it?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Nope! On a lighter note, Chris will be back tomorrow!!

5. firegurl18

firegurl18 Regular Member

welcome back!!! :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Right! Welcome back, lil Jeffrey! How the summer has flown!

7. Lil'Jeffery34

Why did Chris leave??? He's never left BA since I've been here (which hasn't been that long)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I will only say he was banned for one week. I will reserve my comments on what lead to his being banned. I do have to say, however...on second thought I don't think I will!

9. GoingNova

GoingNova Regular Member

Chris was banned because he called another member an [****][****][****][****][****][****][****]. What lead to that really is irrelevant. Personal attacks are not allowed here at BashAnything.com, and calling someone an [****][****][****][****][****][****][****] is clearly against that rule.

The ban has been lifted, as a week as past. Whether or not Chris decides to return is entirely up to him. However, the next time he attacks someone personally like that, he will be banned for a month.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

You don't have to worry I am gone for good. So you can put your bans and threats where light don't shine. I only came back to delete my settings, signature, etc.

11. GoingNova

GoingNova Regular Member

Sorry you feel that way. Good luck.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought you be more happy but ok.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I decided I will return. If you ask why let’s just say someone convinced me to return. Why I really wanted to leave was the fact that you (Nova) just don’t see how I am pestered by some people. You let it happen and why I go and say something back you bite my head off. By leaving I let you and the people that don’t like me win. So I am back. Down the road you might ban be for a month maybe even forever but until then I will stick around. If it happens I will just accept it and move on.

At least I will have a chance now to freshen up my signature and settings.

14. Black Mage

Black Mage Regular Member

Goddamn it, do you know how much those party balloons cost? :P

15. GoingNova

GoingNova Regular Member

Pestering you is not attacking you. Criticizing you is not attacking you. You calling someone an [****][****][****][****][****][****][****] is a personal attack. You need to get a tougher skin if you want to debate people.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

BACK OFF

Black, leave him alone! If you want to pick on someone I suggest you find another place. I, for one am tired of your antics!

May I suggest you look up the words: instigator, bully and sociopath in the dictionary. You may be surprise what you see!:angry4:

17. GoingNova

GoingNova Regular Member

Irish, it is OBVIOUS that Black Mage is joking with this comment. As I said in a previous post, Chris needs to get a tougher skin if he wishes to engage in debate with people.

18. firegurl18

firegurl18 Regular Member

Happy that you decided to stay Chris :)

19. Guest

Guest Guest

aching
    From the way I read it , I see more needling than joking.

It is one thing to debate and yet another thing to inject sarcasm toward a poster.

So you may feel it is a joke and that's cool. I'll laugh!:toothy12: HA!HA!HA! Party balloons!:laughing3O Stop! :laughing6 My sides are aching:laughing9I think I am going to be sick :laughing1 And I thought Robin Williams was funny!!:eusa_clap

20. GoingNova

GoingNova Regular Member

It wasn't that funny! ;)